Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be some Newcastle players going cheap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 players alone that earn over 50k a week!!!!!!!!!

3 million a ****in month!

Comment

Shearer should have sent some millions over to Fergie to play his first team

Comment

Even Stoke did better then Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
          Newcastle are a big club. I have no clue what you are all talking about.
          sarcasm at it's finest.

Comment

United's reserve team did their business, we beat Hull. Newcastle only had to draw to stay up!

They screwed it up.

Comment

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...row/ot0qs5.gif

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                Newcastle are a big club. I have no clue what you are all talking about.
                My angst with Newcatle is more to do with their fans. I admit they are a big club, but their fans think they are a huge club. They have won **** all for decades yet they think they should be challenging for honours. Do one! *

*(wrote while drunk)

Comment

Newcastle are not a big club. My Forest have more honours in the last 30 years then ****ing Newcastle. Are Forest a big club?

Just because you attract 50,000 idiots, it does not make you a big club gents.

We shall see where the 'fans' are next season.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Newcastle are not a big club. My Forest have more honours in the last 30 years then ****ing Newcastle. Are Forest a big club?

Just because you attract 50,000 idiots, it does not make you a big club gents.

We shall see where the 'fans' are next season.
                    spot on. one club in the whole city and it's full of gob****es. It's the fans fault they are in this mess in the first place.

Comment

The would never have gone down with fat Sam, its there own fault for frequently changing managers and buying the wrong players.

Newcastle appointing Keegan was crazy, but to put the useless Kinear in charge and now Shearer

By the time Newcastle realize hood good or bad Alan Shearer is at the management game they COULD find themselves failing to get promotion from the championship or worse getting relegated again.

Comment

Working...
                      X