Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Blunt Is The Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, it must be my turn soon! god knows i've been waiting in line long enough

Comment

Originally posted by Divvu View Post
      Do you have a job? A car?
      No, and, No.

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
        Pyscho Active, don't worry man, i appreciate these pictures!! Hayden is stuninnnnnnng
        http://imgshed.com/files/2ouzrowmlry...eleb-com_3.jpg

Comment

So not chill! Jimi was a *****-magnet!

If you're not careful me and my friends will play a trick on you! Me and my friends are so chill! We're just like the Monkees! Always up to crazy wacky groovy adventures! Hee hee!

on a serious note - make some friends who go to college if you don't have any already, then use them as a reason to hang around the gates on afternoons (preferably in a car which you own) so you can survey the trim flooding out of them. there are tons of boring, titless, curveless Hayden-y type chicks who go to centres of education, so hanging around a college and trying to get acquainted is your best bet. when you attract a Hayden, get her in bed (it's not like young women aren't ridiculously easy these days), eat her *****, fuck her brains out and, if you do it good enough, she'll be yours for as long as you want her (which probably won't be long when you realize the little sket isn't all she promised to be)
          Hayden is not curveless or boring!

http://imgshed.com/files/2ouzrowmlry...eleb-com_3.jpg

Comment

How old are you? Do you go to college or anything?
            You yanks need to realise that college over here is for bums, failures, apprentice bricklayers & mechanics. People who are educated go to sixth form and University. Not college, it's called university. I don't condier ex-polytechnics as universities!
            Originally posted by Psycho Active View Post
            She has nice legs but I don't see ****, arse or curves. Post better pictures if she has! You only have the one and she looks OK for a shag, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
              You yanks need to realise that college over here is for bums, failures, apprentice bricklayers & mechanics. People who are educated go to sixth form and University. Not college, it's called university. I don't condier ex-polytechnics as universities!

She has nice legs but I don't see ****, arse or curves. Post better pictures if she has! You only have the one and she looks OK for a shag, nothing more.
              **** are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Active View Post
                **** are overrated.
                now thats just not true/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                  now thats just not true/
                  But, It is.

Comment

this girl won't be able to feel james blunts pee pee after the amount of action her va jay jay has had.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                      this girl won't be able to feel james blunts pee pee after the amount of action her va jay jay has had.
                      She could feel my pee pee any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X