Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limey Lounge Cricket Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow i saw 70-0 or something earlier and thought damn Aussies have got this again for sure, then i come home 2hr later and they are all out and England are 57-3 lol! what a game....

We need Strauss to really stay in there for a bit tho and hopefully keep the innings together 3 days left. Hopefully they can make it safe and bat for allmost a day tommorrow, 2 days should be easily enough to get them out of there barring lots of rain.

Comment

• This series could well have made Broad. He's already got as many five wicket hauls in tests as Andrew Flintoff now.

Comment

• DO you think we should try to bat until the last session tomorrow then put them in and have a crack with the new ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          DO you think we should try to bat until the last session tomorrow then put them in and have a crack with the new ball?
          I think England will be bowled out by tea anyway. If not it would be good to have 40 minutes at the end of the day to take a couple of wickets.

Comment

• Fucking smashing em. We need to declare now though. Trott has his ton.

Comment

• Had to laugh when Ponting took one down the pipe.

Comment

• I wanted to see wickets taken last night.

Comment

• Im telling you though, that aussie batting line up is like a landmine and theres a heard of buffalo running toward it, when one goes...... TIMBERRRRRRR

Comment

• Coome onnnn!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yes!!!!!! get the **** in there!!!!!

Well done lads.

Comment

Working...
                      X