• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flintoff was on fireeeeeee

Comment

• Bye bye ponting.

Comment

• You guys are fuking raping us at the moment. I gotta say before the series started I thought we were sure to win, but your mob are just so good in their own conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          You guys are fuking raping us at the moment. I gotta say before the series started I thought we were sure to win, but your mob are just so good in their own conditions.
          England can give it all away though, it's another thing we're good at.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
            England can give it all away though, it's another thing we're good at.
            Well you can't lose this game obviously. We look like we might be able to draw it but we aren't home yet, not by a long way.

Your bowlers are all in great form, even the likes of Anderson who I never rated as a Test-standard bowler. If Freddie stays fit I find it hard to see Australia winning a test to be honest. We are just going to struggle too much with the bat. Particularly with the likes of Ponting, Katich and Hussey batting so poorly at the moment.

Comment

• Somebody explain this backward ass game to me... England had one chance to bat, Australia had two... so they draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                Somebody explain this backward ass game to me... England had one chance to bat, Australia had two... so they draw?
                Yeah, the rain had an impact.

You know, kind of like how Australia lost 6 wickets in the first test whilst England lost 19 and it was a draw.

Clarke batted well last night. We need to bat like that in the next two if we are any chance to retain the Ashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Yeah, the rain had an impact.

You know, kind of like how Australia lost 6 wickets in the first test whilst England lost 19 and it was a draw.

Clarke batted well last night. We need to bat like that in the next two if we are any chance to retain the Ashes.
                  You were lucky that there was no swing today or we would've won.

I can see the momentum swinging the aussies way now after that draw.

Comment

• Australia will be ****ting themselves if they have to play against this man:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...om_488981a.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Anderson View Post
                      You were lucky that there was no swing today or we would've won.

I can see the momentum swinging the aussies way now after that draw.
                      Yeah, the ball didn't move today and that helped a lot.

I dunno, I still think we are going to struggle. We really need to bowl Clarke in the last two tests. I can't believe they are still leaving him out.

Do you think England will make any changes? Bopara looks kind of out of his depth.

Comment

Working...
                      X