Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limey Lounge Cricket Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think we should have enforced the mental pain of the follow on!

Comment

• I think ultimately the right decision was made. I could very well see the Aussies batting very well in the second innings and getting a lead of 200-300 which would be very hard to chase down on a 4th and 5th days pitch. Now we have got them where we want them and barring rain and dreadful bowling should go 1-0 up in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        I think ultimately the right decision was made. I could very well see the Aussies batting very well in the second innings and getting a lead of 200-300 which would be very hard to chase down on a 4th and 5th days pitch. Now we have got them where we want them and barring rain and dreadful bowling should go 1-0 up in the series.
        it seems so

Comment

• but Australia can also draw it too because of the strong middle partnership they have out in the middle now, 99 runs from 156 balls.

Comment

• **** evening session. We need to get these two out early doors tomorrow, then skittle the bowlers in the afternoon session.

I think that we're still massive favourites but it's getting a bit too close for my liking.

Squeeky bum time.

Comment

• Ealier I was sure we would have this won by now. it's looking shaky now, they only have 209 left to get.

Thanks god for bad light, we were getting spanked there. Should be up tomorrow though, Freddie and Anderson will hopefully deliver the goods early doors.

Comment

• LAte wickets would of been nice but i'll settle for early ones today

Comment

• Flintoff!

What a cricketer.

Comment

• Right down the pipe!!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                      Right down the pipe!!!.
                      LMFAO!! They've got nuffink left!

Comment

Working...
                      X