Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limey Lounge Cricket Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't belive england has a chance, for us to win, 4-5 players really need to step up.

K.P needs to prove his worth, Flintoff needs to start taking wickets, and a couple of youngsters really need to break through, if that happens and the rest of the team plays ok, it'll be close.

Wont happen though, expect more 8's and 11's from K.P and more 100's from the aussie batsmen

Comment

• Lol @ West Indies losing to Bangladesh .

Comment

• Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        I don't belive england has a chance, for us to win, 4-5 players really need to step up.

K.P needs to prove his worth, Flintoff needs to start taking wickets, and a couple of youngsters really need to break through, if that happens and the rest of the team plays ok, it'll be close.

Wont happen though, expect more 8's and 11's from K.P and more 100's from the aussie batsmen
        If all you can do is bash british sport, then **** off out of the limey lounge, ****. Even the aussies don't trash talk limeys as much as you.

You're not even a limey anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
          Lol @ West Indies losing to Bangladesh .
          It was the windies under 11's. But then again, lol at anyone losing to Bangladesh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
            If all you can do is bash british sport, then **** off out of the limey lounge, ****. Even the aussies don't trash talk limeys as much as you.

You're not even a limey anyway.
            Co-sign all this guys post are all about how **** british sport is. Change the record you dutch ****.

Comment

• Yeah but British sport is **** lol.

I of course support England in ALL sports but man you have to admit that changes are needed at the highest level.

How can winning the ashes once in 20 years be seen as acceptiable.

Our football team has never won the European cup, won the world cup once, about 50 years back.

Our rugby team seemed to be on the up but is now diabolical

but i think we are ok at darts so we can be happy about that.

The problem is eliteism in british sport, If you dont think there is a problem, that means you are ok with losing and that makes you a loser.

Comment

• Here is a good article about how we are seen by other nations. It is entitled, England: Rugby's Great Frauds

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news...ectid=10516531

Here is another good one, quite recent too Did the Poms cheat?

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/...ashes-ponting/

Comment

• Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                  Lol @ West Indies losing to Bangladesh .
                  yeah was expecting somebody to gloat about that but thats not even our second best squad out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    yeah was expecting somebody to gloat about that but thats not even our second best squad out there.
                    BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care if its your ladies team, your lost a test match to Bangladesh....laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                      BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't care if its your ladies team, your lost a test match to Bangladesh....laughable.
                      if you say so Windes cricket is in a dismal state right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X