No announcement yet.

Limey Lounge Cricket Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    it was but I was hoping Australia would bowl them out, then maybe would have one over to get 18 runs, now that would be thrilling.
    What would have been really nice would have been to give them 10 overs to get 70 or something and we would have had a chance at bowling them out if they were trying to hit a big score.

We never looked like getting into that position though.

Comment

Monty showing a ridiculous ability to defend the short ball with a straight bat! I watched it in the pub,fantastic stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Monty showing a ridiculous ability to defend the short ball with a straight bat! I watched it in the pub,fantastic stuff!
        Monty needs to teach the openers how not to get out.

Comment

I need to drop a nuke on Lord's while they're playing the 2nd test.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I need to drop a nuke on Lord's while they're playing the 2nd test.
            Why is that chunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
              Monty needs to teach the openers how not to get out.
              Deffo. Cook needs to show some character, this is the ashes ffs! Failing that, the ecb needs to swallow its pride and ask our best opener Marcus Trescothick to play in these home matches!

Comment

Why is that chunk?
                I think cricket is one big epic fail, mr.crust.

Comment

Deffo. Cook needs to show some character, this is the ashes ffs! Failing that, the ecb needs to swallow its pride and ask our best opener Marcus Trescothick to play in these home matches!
                  Yeah, he'd still be in the team. He has some mentle illness though. I think he had chronic anxiety or something, ended up he couldn't leave the country. Not much good for a touring cricketer.

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  I think cricket is one big epic fail, mr.crust.
                  Strange that you would post in a cricket thread, if you don't like cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                    Sorry to upset you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                      Yeah, he'd still be in the team. He has some mentle illness though. I think he had chronic anxiety or something, ended up he couldn't leave the country. Not much good for a touring cricketer.

He has always maintained that he could play for England at home, but he cannot tour because of severe problems with depression and anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                      X