No announcement yet.

Why is England so ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
    Because you left your homecountry out of fear. Do you think Churchill would've done the samething or do you think he would have stood up against problems facing society.
    Ok princess, you show me where I said I left out of fear. I left out of frustration at the lack of opportunites and sought them elsewhere. That is quite the opposite of fear.

Fear is not having the balls to get off your arse and make things better for yourself.

Incidentally, my father was born and raised in NZ. New Zealand is just as much my home country as England is.

Comment

Thats because Danny Williams decided to take a few years off. Once he's back, everyone and everything will fall in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
        Ok princess, you show me where I said I left out of fear. I left out of frustration at the lack of opportunites and sought them elsewhere. That is quite the opposite of fear.

Fear is not having the balls to get off your arse and make things better for yourself.

Incidentally, my father was born and raised in NZ. New Zealand is just as much my home country as England is.
        Well if NZ is your home then fine.

Comment

Funny how people always say if you don't like it leave. But it isn't that simple.

Comment

Well if NZ is your home then fine.
            Thanks for giving me your seal of approval. I'm sure I will sleep better knowing I am not a coward for stepping up and providing for my family.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
              Funny how people always say if you don't like it leave. But it isn't that simple.
              It is that simple Red. It's less than 5 years since I was living on a council estate in a house with walls so thin I could hear the **** next door grunting out a sloppy joe every morning. It all comes down to how much you want it.

Comment

Really, well maybe he was born to a wealthy family, But he did stand up to the Nazis didn't he. Whether you like him or not he is a role model for all of GB, And a symbol of freedom.
                Role model
                "I do not admit...that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia...by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race...has come in and taken its place" - Churchill to ********* Royal Commission, 1937.

sounds like some rasict ****e to me. nazi styleeeeeeee

Comment

the mrs wants me to live in canada with her. the toronto area.

only been going out for 2 months.

i got some family on my fathers side out there.

i do like ice hockey however.
                  In Toronto they don't like Ice Hockey. They like the Toronto Maple Leafs. It's like saying people from Leeds like football.

Canada is great though.

Comment

Ralph McTell - England

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOnmhMw9XE

Comment

I blame Stoke and gingers ...

Comment

Working...
                      X