No announcement yet.

Tony the beast in enders.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gunner View Post
    Why does enders give you such ***** ache Mr Serious?
    It's because it is a parcel of ****e, it is a tarts soap opera, has the world gone mad.
    We should have a channel dedicated to this, ****E TV you could call it, put that jungle crap on it along with X factor, pop Idol, that one with the arseholes dancing on it, and big brother.

The soaps are as realistic as Don King fight.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
      It's because it is a parcel of ****e, it is a tarts soap opera, has the world gone mad.
      We should have a channel dedicated to this, ****E TV you could call it, put that jungle crap on it along with X factor, pop Idol, that one with the arseholes dancing on it, and big brother.

The soaps are as realistic as Don King fight.

Why click the thread then Mr Serious? Me thinks we have a closet fan here. haha

Comment

Why click the thread then Mr Serious? Me thinks we have a closet fan here. haha
        nice try, buddy boy, I almost had an aneurysm there. I posted to rescue you from the abyss, you my learn’d friend are circling the drain, quick take my hand before it’s to late.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          nice try, buddy boy, I almost had an aneurysm there. I posted to rescue you from the abyss, you my learn’d friend are circling the drain, quick take my hand before it’s to late.

You sound just like Max Branning. Are you a ginger **** too? lol

Comment

You sound just like Max Branning. Are you a ginger **** too? lol
            you have on Max Branning, and the last time I looked my hair was'nt ginger, but it is turning white with worry about the march of the soap sad sacks who's numbers are growing by the day.

Comment

Working...
            X