Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I'm not trying to teach you about "Style" that would be a fool's errand.

Comment

If you say so. Sounds liek you were more worried about the opportunity cost, and how you could have spent all that cash on coke. I didn't pay for it anyway, my bird at the time got me it because I'm a superstar in the making!

I do waste money on style, because coke and other vices are a no go for a fighter and I look too damn good! Everyone has their own thing they like to waste money on unless they are tight ****s. Tight people like to save and not live for today! Boring...

Comment

Originally posted by Smelly Frog View Post
        It's racist to call them all blacks as part of the shirt is white.
        Ummmm...u said the word white!!

Thats racist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          If you say so. Sounds liek you were more worried about the opportunity cost, and how you could have spent all that cash on coke. I didn't pay for it anyway, my bird at the time got me it because I'm a superstar in the making!

I do waste money on style, because coke and other vices are a no go for a fighter and I look too damn good! Everyone has their own thing they like to waste money on unless they are tight ****s. Tight people like to save and not live for today! Boring...
          You aint no fighter. You look like a bit of a fat **** to me. Yer a chubby fucker anyway. Plus you look like a **** posing like that with yer poncy glass of shandy in yer hand.

I reckon even P4P the ****** lad could have you in a fight. Yer a fairy, frog boy.

Comment

Damn!! Your avatar looks slick as ****. Is that a 1k Hugo Boss leather jacket he's got there and a fighter of the night trophy in his hand?
            Are you wearing a plastic bag and holding an egg cup? what did you win the butlins womens mud wrestling contest?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
              http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...davecel203.jpg

Curtis Davies

*CURTIS DAVIES IS ACTUALLY MIXED-RACE*
              Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
              Yes indeed.

and why?
              Cos his mummy likes black ****?!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                You aint no fighter. You look like a bit of a fat **** to me. Yer a chubby fucker anyway. Plus you look like a **** posing like that with yer poncy glass of shandy in yer hand.

I reckon even P4P the ****** lad could have you in a fight. Yer a fairy, frog boy.
                You're actually dumber then I initially thought. Come out with all the lame remarks you can but calling me chubby when I'm in 30'' Armani Jeans and a medium sized Gucci sweater and M size jacket is dumb as fuck, which is what you are. I was actually 173lbs (I'm 5'11'') in that pic and 7% bodyfat, as it was 14 months ago. People said I looked too thin and then I filled out to 178lbs an 10.5% fat. That means I'll only have to dry out 3lbs now that I need to be 175lbs. I would post a pic of now but you might start wanking. On top of that you can see my chiselled film star looks that y'all hating on.

I don't even know who the turd p4p is but a ****** won't even fight unless he's had a few beers, the *******! If I met you I would kick the **** out of you without even taking off my 1k Boss jacket. You and p4p are keyboard warriors! I cn tell you poofs are not real fighters because you're too touchy and not moody enough. Never come across any hard guy who moaned like a ***** and would cry to a mod
                Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 11-18-2008, 06:29 AM.

Comment

You're actually dumber then I initially thought. Come out with all the lame remarks you can but calling me chubby when I'm in 30'' Armani Jeans and a medium sized Gucci sweater and M size jacket is dumb as fuck, which is what you are. I was actually 173lbs (I'm 5'11'') in that pic and 7% bodyfat, as it was 14 months ago. People said I looked too thin and then I filled out to 178lbs an 10.5% fat. That means I'll only have to dry out 3lbs now that I need to be 175lbs. I would post a pic of now but you might start wanking. On top of that you can see my chiselled film star looks that y'all hating on.

I don't even know who the turd p4p is but a ****** won't even fight unless he's had a few beers, the *******! If I met you I would kick the **** out of you without even taking off my 1k Boss jacket. You and p4p are keyboard warriors! I cn tell you poofs are not real fighters because you're too touchy and not moody enough. Never come across any hard guy who moaned like a ***** and would cry to a mod

I don't think any comment is really necessary here, although I must note that I lolled immensely at y'all, who does this **** think he is????

Comment

Listen frog boy, the reason you won't post another picture is because yer a fat ugly fucker so stop lying.

Fighter my arse. Lets see a video of yer sparring or in an am fight or even lets see a picture of yer that doesn't show you up to be a chubby fucker who poses like a ponce.

You won't do it because you know I'm right, but no doubt you'll still try to argue the point and claim to be some superstar in the making.

Also, you said you didn't know who P4P is, then you went and said this:

You and p4p are keyboard warriors! I cn tell you poofs are not real fighters because you're too touchy and not moody enough.
                    Stop contradicting yerself.
                    Last edited by TheHoff'sGhost; 11-18-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

If i was a nerd like you who knew how to upload vids then I would. I didn't even know how to scan that pic, some nerd did it for me when I was at uni. You going on about posting another pic prooves that this pic is the ****! Stop hatin' and start appreciatin' gaylord.

Comment

Working...
                      X