Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a black guy with a condom on his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    This is what you said:

So you fought for a limited time when you were 11, getting "a few wins" and one of these wins was for England? Yet the fact that you represented England during this period isn't even worth mentioning? You only saw fit to mention that you fought a few times.

Also, could we clarify what age range the juniors is. I just checked and it seems to be 13 - 15 year olds. At that age you said you weren't boxing, so you can't have represented England at junior level.
    You're too dumb to even converse with. OMG, you are more ******ed than I thought. I started at 11 but didn't take no break until i was probably about 14. Even then I was still doing some training, so all in all the gap outside a boxing gym was probably 2 years as I started training again to improve punches for Muaythai about a year before I stopped fighting them bums. A few is what one would call ambiguous. Also, if I started at 11 what makes you think I took the break at 11? Stupid.

You are an armchair bum with nothing better to do. I have to mind my own business, go to gym and build a fabntastic career. Laters loser!

p.s. don't start lying now about getting laid when you never log off! GEEK

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      Also, if I started at 11 what makes you think I took the break at 11? Stupid.
      You said in a previous post that you took a break from 11 to 18, then after I posted the age ranges you edited it to say 14 to 18.

You're lying again.

Comment

I like how after I stated the junior age ranges as being from 13 - 15 he edited his earlier post which previously said "I took a break from boxing between the ages of 11 to 18" and now says "I took a break from boxing between the ages of 14 to 18".
        http://skippy.net/images/roflcopter.gif

Comment

You said in a previous post that you took a break from 11 to 18, then after I posted the age ranges you edited it to say 14 to 18.

You're lying again.
          If I changed it, the original one would still show up on your quote unless of course you decided to edit that too. If someone starts at 11, has a few (could mean anything up to 5) bouts and then takes a break it can't possibly be from 11-18. Learn how to count. You're a lonely geek who cyberstalks and who has no friends!

You are an extremely confused boy. My blog is the white one and my coursemates had the yellow one. The other two belonged to birds in our group which is why they are in pink. I'm sure you know everyone in my group since you saved all the pages to wank over! Sad cybergeek! If you were at my uni I would have made you do my work
          Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 11-21-2008, 01:42 PM.

Comment

The post that you edited was originally posted by you at 6.06. The next post by me was at 6.12 and it states the age ranges for juniors are 13 -15. If we then go back to your post at 6.06 it visibly states at the bottom of your post that you edited it at 6.14. That is two minutes after my post when you realised you'd made yourself look like a ****.

You and I both know this to be true, as does everybody else, so there is no need for you to lie.

Comment

**** me, your balls haven't even dropped yet and you're offering out fully grown men! I bet you'll bring all your gay chavvy mates with ya and 'shank' me. That's a coward brit for ya!

Where I come from kids are not ******* and don't hang around in football teams, and will do Parkour on your head before you have a shank wank.
              Do you still sleep in her bed when the monsters come?
              Sounds **** scary that does. They might get a bit of dirt on my adidas tracksuit.

Comment

If I changed it, the original one would still show up on your quote unless of course you decided to edit that too.
                I didn't quote the post of yours that I am referring to, the one that you edited, so that argument is irrelevant.

Comment

The post that you edited was originally posted by you at 6.06. The next post by me was at 6.12 and it states the age ranges for juniors are 13 -15. If we then go back to your post at 6.06 it visibly states at the bottom of your post that you edited it at 6.14. That is two minutes after my post when you realised you'd made yourself look like a ****.

You and I both know this to be true, as does everybody else, so there is no need for you to lie.
                  That is not enough time to change anything. Most of my posts say edit on them, what is your point? You got no answer for the fact that your post which would have the original post in it's quote, and would have no 'last edited' time on it. You're stupid and you're a geek. A deadly combination. If I knew how to upload vids like you geeks I would show you one of my KTFO's. You're jealous of my 1k Hugo Boss jacket and the fact thjat you have no trophy pics. you're too fat to fit on the screen!!!!

Comment

Two minutes is easily enough time when all you are doing is changing a '1' to a '4'...and I did answer you about the quote thing - I didn't quote that post.

Why you keep lying is beyond me.

Comment

Two minutes is easily enough time when all you are doing is changing a '1' to a '4'...and I did answer you about the quote thing - I didn't quote that post.

Why you keep lying is beyond me.
                      I rememeber that you did, but we already know your memeory is ****! Your reports are inconsistent. OK then bum boy, PM me your address and I will send you my tapes since you are a geek who would know how to upload them. this is an offer you CANNOT refuse, but you will as you are a puscara who can't handle the TRUTH!

They are old so you cannot find my real full name (my official first name is not even Mahfuz! That is my informal homey name) by stalking me and I will be willing to have you petrified by my blinding speed and power. I doubt once you see it you will upload it on here coz I is too slick. I'll even give you a vid of after I developed the one punch KO power.

Surely you can't dispute the truth of a video to make you STFU! I don't expect a coward like you to accept my challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X