No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Sometimes he talks good stuff and has a valid opinion. Other times he's just a deluded **** with his predictions.

you gotta admit though he is quite right with his predictions though. well he is imo.

Comment

His predictions are bull****. Remember how excited he got about Amir Khan LOL? He came in his pants and dissed the Prince saying Khan will be better than him! yeah coz Prescott is the next Barrera lol and coz Prince went out by licking canvas! Only in the world of the quailo where they like coconuts such as nasser Hussein and Joey's like Panesar.

if an asian guy keeps it real, they transfer him out like West Ham's Anwar Uddin who was Antoine's youth team captain just because he was banging Leilani! Can't have a bengy shagging one of the fittest page 3 birds now can we. I seen Uddin play and ugly Antoine was his ***** on the bench. They were both **** but the coconut made it.

Comment

I love his show, hope it's getting good enough viewing figures to carry on because it's on at the most ridiculous time. 2pm on a weekday? What the ****? Stick it on in the evening when most men have their feet up eating their dinner. Makes sense.

Comment

I'm looking to ol' Buncey to get me through the night, i tell thee.

Comment

They show repeats in the evning or sometimes in the morning when real men get up. if you're still in your smelly bed, oh well. Chiennes anglais!

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
              I'm looking to ol' Buncey to get me through the night, i tell thee.
              Me too. Only buncey could keep me awake

Comment

Man does he talk **** or what. Even after the fight he wouldn't stop. His description of what's happening is way way off mark in terms of boxing. He knows **** all the smelly savern kant!

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
                  Man does he talk **** or what. Even after the fight he wouldn't stop. His description of what's happening is way way off mark in terms of boxing. He knows **** all the smelly savern kant!
                  Maybe you have noticed but this is the Seve Bunce appreciation thread so please shut the **** up.

Comment

The way he hyped Pavlik on Setanta last night was fantasy land stuff. He looked a right **** after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
                      The way he hyped Pavlik on Setanta last night was fantasy land stuff. He looked a right **** after the fight.
                      How did he hype pavlik?

Comment

Working...
                      X