This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    Giggs won it because the other Professionals Players voted for him as it could well be his last season to even feature in the United team, and he has deserved it in previous seasons

WHAT a performance by the Chelsea back four last night...
    They stayed in position and did not make the same mistakes Spanish defenses have repeatedly made this year. But this stuff I keep reading in the press about Chelsea having had a great game is nonsense. They were scrappy and disciplined but extremely fortunate to get away with a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
      Gold Coast Titans? one of the best finishers I have ever seen. he was an animal for Liverpool back in the day.
      Gold Coast Titans play Rugby Leauge. He's playing for North Queensland Fury. He hasn't played a match yet. The season starts in August, although he may play in some pre season matches.

Comment

• C'mon the toon!

Comment

• Man Utd Vs Barca final then?

Comment

• Teehee Drogba the clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
              Teehee Drogba the clown
              Your sig is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                Gold Coast Titans play Rugby Leauge. He's playing for North Queensland Fury. He hasn't played a match yet. The season starts in August, although he may play in some pre season matches.
                yeah figured it out after put it.

anyone goin to any EPL games this weekend? goin to watch Everton v Spurs tomorrow. hopefully we can get a win and put pressure on Aston Villa for 5th spot.

Comment

• http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/20...rd-415x275.jpg

All day in West Ham's face.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• 1-0 to the filthy Huns.

Not to worry though, I'm confident they'll lose to Hibs away and we'll beat Utd at home to regain our 1 point advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      1-0 to the filthy Huns.

Not to worry though, I'm confident they'll lose to Hibs away and we'll beat Utd at home to regain our 1 point advantage.
                      I'm about to watch Everton/Hotspur, but I really hope this isn't 90 minutes of Everton making the Spurs look flat and then getting lucky with 1 counter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X