Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newcastle look in bad shape physically and mentally hope they stay up because stadium and fans are fantastic keegan **** choice for a manager tho would have stuck with big sam keegan wasn,t even up to date with football before he came back.

Comment

he took over a crap team, we are just treading water, I think we will just be safe, but it might be close, go to win all our home games but even that might not be enough.

Comment

Joke club.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          he took over a crap team, we are just treading water, I think we will just be safe, but it might be close, go to win all our home games but even that might not be enough.
          We won't win if we don't score, the Blackburn game was harder to watch than the Liverpool game. Watching Michael Owen miss 5 sitters was bad enough, then to see Blackburn ****ing score at the end killed me inside.

Comment

Next game:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9...ityfcloqh5.pngvs. http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6...nitedfcaf5.png

St. Andrews
            Monday, 17 March 2008
            Barclays Premier League
            Kick-off: 20:00 GMT

Comment

Arsenal has done us know favs at Wigan, 6 pointer against Birminham now, Everton stuck it to Sunderland and so must we, even If we win all our home games we will be 38 points still short of the magic 40, come back Glen Roder all is forgiven, Keegan should speak to Sir Bob who is sitting in the stands at every home game and get some advice.

Comment

Arsenal has done us know favs at Wigan, 6 pointer against Birminham now, Everton stuck it to Sunderland and so must we, even If we win all our home games we will be 38 points still short of the magic 40, come back Glen Roder all is forgiven, Keegan should speak to Sir Bob who is sitting in the stands at every home game and get some advice.
                I don't think a season in the champion ship will be bad at all, in fact I think we will gain from it. Do you know what I find funny? all the top 3 like Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal all crying about cheaters? refs not on their side and all kinds of bollocks. The FA need to do something to shut these whining bitches up.

Comment

Newcastle linked with Botlon keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen, we have 4 great keepers already, Given pest in the world, Harper better than any keeper in the England set up, Krul best keeper to come out of Holland, and Fraser Forster one of the best young keepers in the game, so why are we linked with Jaaskelainen, is it Keegan planning for life in the championship, and Given is on his way out, or is it just paper talk.

Comment

Newcastle linked with Botlon keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen, we have 4 great keepers already, Given pest in the world, Harper better than any keeper in the England set up, Krul best keeper to come out of Holland, and Fraser Forster one of the best young keepers in the game, so why are we linked with Jaaskelainen, is it Keegan planning for life in the championship, and Given is on his way out, or is it just paper talk.
                    Total bull**** mate, you would of thought the papers would think up a better story than that ****. He will most likely go to Celtic if anywhere, but I don't see him leaving Bolton having been there for over 10 years.

Comment

Dear Oh Dear Rizoom, and you've got the cheek to take the piss out of Tottenham.

Comment

Working...
                      X