X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
    Arsenal will struggle this season, me thinks
    The centre of midfield will cause problems for them, me thinks
    My god if Adebayor does'nt have a good scoring season, the other forwards will have to play out of their skins
    Why would you put that in your sig?

Why would you like Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cocky Cockney View Post
      Why would you put that in your sig?

Why would you like Floyd Mayweather?
      LOL@this question and how legit it is, and how it will get a trash answer.

That guy is a total ****ing moron, Man. Add To Ignore.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• So you're watching Mancity and Westham now right?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Micah Richards looks in a bad way
          He was down for ages.

Comment

• Kompany played well today and looks a good player.

Anyone heard anything about Richards?

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              Kompany played well today and looks a good player.

Yeah he's over rated.

And they that he's young, not able to read the game well, but such a fine physical specimen that he can recover the situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                Kompany played well today and looks a good player.

He has concussion, so it's good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                  Yeah he's over rated.

And they that he's young, not able to read the game well, but such a fine physical specimen that he can recover the situations.
                  Think you got the wrong end of the stick there Nicky.

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                  He has concussion, so it's good news.
                  Yeah great news, it didn't look good for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    Carrick was filling a dire need. Barry is more surplus.

My point exactly. I'm not sure he'll break into the lineup regularly. No disrespect to him, he's very good. But Liverpool are deep.
                    Yes but he can play in 2-3 positions so it is like having 2-3 reserve players in 1! If Aurellio gets injured again and Dossena is eating pizza, we can bring him there and he won't score an OG like Riise. Barry will Riise to the challenge! I think he will be good in rotation with Babel who is still not fit for 90 and he can do the 30 mins at the end too to kill off games and maintain leads. Too often LFc let it slip, Barry will not. He is strong not skilful. You need that balance in a team. LFC are playing like champs now as Steven Gerrard is well hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
                      Yes but he can play in 2-3 positions so it is like having 2-3 reserve players in 1! If Aurellio gets injured again and Dossena is eating pizza, we can bring him there and he won't score an OG like Riise. Barry will Riise to the challenge! I think he will be good in rotation with Babel who is still not fit for 90 and he can do the 30 mins at the end too to kill off games and maintain leads. Too often LFc let it slip, Barry will not. He is strong not skilful. You need that balance in a team. LFC are playing like champs now as Steven Gerrard is well hard!
                      They won't win either of the top 2 trophies. They are getting better and will be serious contenders next year but this year is too soon. Mind you, they did the smartest thing they have done for years by getting rid of that coward Kewell. He was a liability

Comment

Working...
                      X