This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
    He broke is ankle after 2 games or something. Reminds me of Kieron Dyer.
    lol, West Ham have awful luck with injuries, I bet they sign Owen next. There was this brilliant article on channel 4 italia about freddie 'Bergs, cost to West Ham.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Yeah I just figured it was like, the first rule or something....lol.

If two guys go up for the ball to head it, and collide.........those bigass studs would carve a channel into someone's eyeball.
    lol, I don't think that would happen to be honest, I think some thug like Barton ripping it out is more probable. I think the boots themselfs are more dangerous, still it is custom to take jewelery off.

Comment

• I'm a Ricardo "The Mon Making AV His Son" Fuller fan.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
        lol, West Ham have awful luck with injuries, I bet they sign Owen next. There was this brilliant article on channel 4 italia about freddie 'Bergs, cost to West Ham.

lol, I don't think that would happen to be honest, I think some thug like Barton ripping it out is more probable. I think the boots themselfs are more dangerous, still it is custom to take jewelery off.
        West Ham can't afford £150M for Owen.

Comment

• Ricardo "If I was No Jamaican Den Why Do I Wer Dis Hat?" Fuller.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

West Ham can't afford £150M for Owen.
            lol I don't know what that is translated to Yank currency:

But that's like too much for Owen. I mean what the fock.

Comment

Only 1 of them won.
              I know. what a bag of ****!

Comment

• Yeah I wasn't aware that Ricardo Fuller starred in the Movie "Belly".

Yeah. He was Lennox.

Comment

• Arsenal will struggle this season, me thinks
                  The centre of midfield will cause problems for them, me thinks
                  My god if Adebayor does'nt have a good scoring season, the other forwards will have to play out of their skins
                  Last edited by Solomon Mbae; 08-24-2008, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
                    Arsenal will struggle this season, me thinks
                    The centre of midfield will cause problems for them, me thinks
                    My god if Adebayor does'nt have a good scoring season, the other forwards will have to play out of their skins
                    **** the Pea Shooters.

Comment

• Adebeyor scores 1 in 30 chances. Walcott needs to use his pace a lot more and just be a normal English winger run and cross. They need Fabregas back as fast as possible or maybe Diaby. Sagna and Clichy always do their job without any hassles. RVP and ADES not a great stiking partnership. **** the scousers

Comment

Working...
                      X