This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
    We wont go down when the bottom three are playing so bad. I don't see why many people are saying we are in trouble when we are only 4 points behind Spurs, and people are even saying they could finish 4th.
    but your only 6 points off relegation and your playing terribly.... as far as i know nobody is tipping spurs to finish 4th mate

you just need a win, but if things carry on and results start going against ya then panic might set in

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
      but your only 6 points off relegation and your playing terribly.... as far as i know nobody is tipping spurs to finish 4th mate

you just need a win, but if things carry on and results start going against ya then panic might set in
      I went to the bookies yesterday and they have the same odds as Villa to finish 4th (66/1) I was quite shocked when I saw them, but it shows you how much faith they have in Aston Villa though.

Comment

with the run in we have even 40 points will be a struggle, we Have Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, hopefully we can get points of Reading, Blackburn, Sunderland and Fulham, but the way we leak goals it will be tight.

Comment

Le tissier reckons you cocked all over blackburn but friedel was playing with a raging semi

readings win makes it well tight, seriously fellas you gotta look over your shoulder. Liverpool away next aint it?

Comment

HAHAHA at Newcastle! You would of been better off with Allardyce than Keegan.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              HAHAHA at Newcastle! You would of been better off with Allardyce than Keegan.
              By the sounds of it Newcastle should have had that game done and dusted but kept missing the chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                By the sounds of it Newcastle should have had that game done and dusted but kept missing the chances.

It does'nt matter how many chances they had they still lost. How many games has kev been in charge now? Have they got a point yet? How many goals have they scored?

Comment

Nothings going right for Newcastle at the moment is it.

Comment

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6...nitedfcaf5.png vs. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5...rncresttc5.png

Sat March 1 2008
                    Barclays Premier League

Newcastle 0-1 Blackburn

GOALS! Derbyshire (90)

Comment

I went to bed after the game because I got so ****ing depressed, Newcastle pretty much did everything right, but ****ing score.

Michael Owen had his chances, but that bald yank **** Brad Friedel played great...Oh, well, at least Spurs got ****ing owned, I thought it was all up from here lads? top 4 finishes and winning trophies? hahahaah!

Comment

Working...
                      X