Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle will be the biggest club in the country next season.

Competing in the Championship that is.

Comment

• How very witty. You do realise we didn't get relegated last year?

Comment

• Sebastian Larsson's agent confirms bid from Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
          How very witty. You do realise we didn't get relegated last year?
          I realise that, I was implying you will this season (i.e the one coming up) therefore next season you'll be in the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!HAMMERHEAD!! View Post
            I realise that, I was implying you will this season (i.e the one coming up) therefore next season you'll be in the championship.
            Spurs are going to end up like Leeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              I will be happy within striking distance of the title. Man U and Chelsea have had the resources and experience of late and fair play to them but we have the squad to challenge and if we dont there can be no excuses!
              I think relegation is on the cards for Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!HAMMERHEAD!! View Post
                I'd like them to but just can't see it.

They have a better chance of winning the CL.
                And who will complain about that? Rafa is going to do the magic. He likes versatile players like Barry who are technical in 2-3 positions. Barry, Keane, Babel, Torres and Javier are ****hot and will fire us home this year.

Comment

• That would be a happy day, though I don't see Barry as the difference.

Comment

• He's better than Carrick, who was the difference for Manure in 06/07. Plus he can play in 2-3 positions so is what Rafa wants. I think we need him more for confidence now and to keep Rafa happy after such a long pursuit. The chances are with Alonso backon form and in favour and cup tied after last night (he ain't going anywhere!), Barry will not be used as much! Trust me Rafa will want him as a backup plan. If he needs something let him have it. I think Barry can do a good job filling in on both left spaces where we had trouble last year with injuries etc.

Barry will be a quality addition to the squad not the team. Hopefully! I see the Manure have copied Rafa and made a bid for Silva! Maybe we should humiliate them again by snapping up another Spaniard who told em to **** off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
                      He's better than Carrick, who was the difference for Manure in 06/07.
                      Carrick was filling a dire need. Barry is more surplus.

Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
                      . The chances are with Alonso backon form and in favour and cup tied after last night (he ain't going anywhere!), Barry will not be used as much!
                      My point exactly. I'm not sure he'll break into the lineup regularly. No disrespect to him, he's very good. But Liverpool are deep.

Comment

Working...
                      X