Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle try to nip in ahead of the Makem scum and sign Johnny Evens from Man Spew.

And get this, The Bin Ladens are trying to buy the Toon, the family of the worlds most wanted man want to invest their vast sums of cash in Newcastle and increase the stadium to 70,000 +.
    Would any of you like to see this happen ?, If Keegan was given an open cheque book then I would welcome them like brothers.

Comment

• Liverpool agree to sell Guthrie to Newcastle

Liverpool agree to sell Guthrie to Newcastle

LIVERPOOL (AFP) — Liverpool on Friday agreed to sell young midfielder Danny Guthrie to Newcastle.

Guthrie, a graduate of Liverpool's youth academy, will discuss personal terms with Newcastle after the clubs successfully negotiated his transfer fee.

The 21-year-old has made just seven appearances for Liverpool and spent last season on loan at Bolton, helping the Trotters avoid relegation from the Premier League.

A Liverpool spokesman confirmed: "We have agreed a transfer fee with Newcastle United for the transfer of Danny Guthrie.

"We have now given Newcastle permission to speak directly with the player."

If Guthrie does complete his move to St James' Park he will be Kevin Keegan's second close-season signing following his swoop for Real Mallorca's Argentina midfielder Jonas Gutierrez.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
        Liverpool agree to sell Guthrie to Newcastle

LIVERPOOL (AFP) — Liverpool on Friday agreed to sell young midfielder Danny Guthrie to Newcastle.

Guthrie, a graduate of Liverpool's youth academy, will discuss personal terms with Newcastle after the clubs successfully negotiated his transfer fee.

The 21-year-old has made just seven appearances for Liverpool and spent last season on loan at Bolton, helping the Trotters avoid relegation from the Premier League.

A Liverpool spokesman confirmed: "We have agreed a transfer fee with Newcastle United for the transfer of Danny Guthrie.

"We have now given Newcastle permission to speak directly with the player."

If Guthrie does complete his move to St James' Park he will be Kevin Keegan's second close-season signing following his swoop for Real Mallorca's Argentina midfielder Jonas Gutierrez.
        he has just signed a 4 year deal, must admit not to know who he is, hope Milner isn't going the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          he has just signed a 4 year deal, must admit not to know who he is, hope Milner isn't going the other way.
          He made his name out on loan at Bolton last season. He is a good tackler, he sounds like a replacement for Barton.

I just pre-ordered the new Away kit and got a ticket for the pre-season Valencia game.

http://shop.nufc.co.uk/product.pasp?txtProductID=180000

Check it out. Maybe I'll see you their?

Comment

• http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5716/69828381oi2.png

The old away kit is now the 3rd kit.

Comment

• We used to have a dark blue away strip that looked cool, made by Asics, in the Andy Cole years, the new strip looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                We used to have a dark blue away strip that looked cool, made by Asics, in the Andy Cole years, the new strip looks good.
                I remember that. My first Newcastle kit was Umbro from 1991. I had most of the others after that, but my favourite shirt is a 1969-1970, only cost me £20.

Comment

• http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/java...3695780,00.gif
                  MODEL PRO ... Skipper MO sporting the stylish new kit

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/java...3695779,00.gif
                  NEW COLOURS ... Shay shows off the new change goalkeeping kit for 08/09

Comment

• Magpies take defender on trial

Magpies take defender on trial

Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan has reportedly taken Metz defender Sebastien Bassong on trial at St James' Park.

Bassong is set to leave Metz after they were relegated from France's top flight last season. The Lorraine club finished bottom of Ligue 1 with a total of 24 points from 38 games.

The 22-year-old has previously been linked with Premier League rivals Everton.

Keegan is looking to bolster his backline after the summer departures of Stephen Carr, Peter Ramage and David Rozehnal and Bassong could win a deal if he impresses.

The Paris-born player has made 79 appearances for Metz over the last three seasons and scored one goal after graduating from the club's B team. He played 19 times for the club during the last campaign.

Comment

• :wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X