X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never heard of him. He sounds ****.

Comment

• Why is KK looking at ****ing strikers!!? defenders dick head, we don't need forwards. I'm starting to get pissed off with Keegan and Newcastle as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
        Why is KK looking at ****ing strikers!!? defenders dick head, we don't need forwards. I'm starting to get pissed off with Keegan and Newcastle as a whole.
        Maybe because Ameobi is leaving and Viduka is crocked, which leaves us with 2 small men and Carroll. Also **** defenders, midfield is the obvious area that needs improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          NEWCASTLE have opened talks over a move for Swiss starlet Eren Derdiyok
          He looked good in the euro's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
            Maybe because Ameobi is leaving and Viduka is crocked, which leaves us with 2 small men and Carroll. Also **** defenders, midfield is the obvious area that needs improved.
            You start from the back and work your way forward.

Comment

You start from the back and work your way forward.
              You do realise that just because we buy a striker, it doesn't mean we can't buy defenders?

Anyway we have Beye, Faye, and Enrique all worthy of being first teamers in defence. In midfield we have no one, zilch, nada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                You do realise that just because we buy a striker, it doesn't mean we can't buy defenders?

Anyway we have Beye, Faye, and Enrique all worthy of being first teamers in defence. In midfield we have no one, zilch, nada.
                We need to keep up with the quality that Spurs are bringing in.

Comment

We need to keep up with the quality that Spurs are bringing in.
                  Ignore Spurs, they're gambling massively. If they don't make the CL in the next year or 2 they're ****ed.

Comment

• i hear Per Metersacker is on his way to TOON

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                      i hear Per Metersacker is on his way to TOON
                      Martins is on his way to Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                      X