Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is taking the piss now! how can we do any better if we can't buy anyone and wages are being cut?

Comment

• Ashley tore a strip of Keegan for saying we can't break into the top 4, well how the **** can we do it when we are cutting the squad down and bringing in poor players.

Comment

• I can't stand this ****, too much behind the scene crap. If Keegan brings in Crouch I might have to stop following football.

Comment

• NEWCASTLE United have slapped in a £10m bid for St Etienne’s 22-year-old striker Bafetimbi Gomis.
          But Arsenal have also been sniffing around the Frenchman which means Newcastle would have to offer more wages than the Bummers which we could do with ease.
          Arsenal also intrested in the worlds best Keeper Shay Given from Newcastle, who has been at the club for 11 years, as much as I like him it would be hard to stand in the way of a move as he has been such a great servant to the club and going to Arsenal would at least put him in with a shout of some silverware which he wont get at the Toon.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
            NEWCASTLE United have slapped in a £10m bid for St Etienne’s 22-year-old striker Bafetimbi Gomis.
            But Arsenal have also been sniffing around the Frenchman which means Newcastle would have to offer more wages than the Bummers which we could do with ease.
            Arsenal also intrested in the worlds best Keeper Shay Given from Newcastle, who has been at the club for 11 years, as much as I like him it would be hard to stand in the way of a move as he has been such a great servant to the club and going to Arsenal would at least put him in with a shout of some silverware which he wont get at the Toon.
            what was it u said to me cant u see whats happening at Arsenal they are all leaving LMAO

the reallity is Newcastle are the ones who are falling apart and i think its hilarious u aint laughing now are u

Comment

• Shola to Ipswich for £4m.
              Given to Arsenal for £3.5m.
              Barton sacked.

Aaron Spear (New Rooney) in for £1m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                what was it u said to me cant u see whats happening at Arsenal they are all leaving LMAO

the reallity is Newcastle are the ones who are falling apart and i think its hilarious u aint laughing now are u
                Could be right Mr T, things aren't all rosey in the St James's Garden, wage cutting, and who is really in charge of the transferes, Keegan or little **** head Wise. I would love to be in Arsenal's shoes the team is the best in England in terms of who would you like to watch, pluss if Given went to Arsenal I would love to see him win something down there, h is the only player at Newcastle who can hold his head up high.

Comment

• David Rozehnal joins Lazio on a permanent deal for £2.9million.

Comment

• Derby close to signing Andy Carroll.

Comment

• Barton tells the Toon to shove wage cut up their arse.
                      Taylor might leave
                      Arsenal make move for Given.

Comment

Working...
                      X