X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
    He is set to lose £2m.
    Can't see him agreeing to that, he would loose to much face, but then who is willing to pay that, only Man Utd and Chelsea could cover that Man Utd might be tempted but other than that nobody else can cover that amout in wages, how an newcastle cut its wage bill and buy to class players at the same time not to mention the fact Ashley spitting his dummy out over Keegans comments about breaking into the top four, you can't get a top four spot and cut wages, If Ashley runs newcastle like he does his shops then we are in for a bumpy ride, have you ever been in out of his shops its utter chaos.

Comment

• After the Toffee's give us a right thumping today all the Newcastle players have been gagged and no one from the team is allowed to give interviews.
      Is this because something has been said at the now infamous meeting about the future of the club and some of the players or has Keegan told the players what was said at the said meeting and the club don't wont it coming out, what ever it is it has to be sorted out sooner rather than later as the season tickets are about to go on sale.

Comment

• I'd like to commend the Toon army fans & players today, well done lads. Hope to see you at the right end of the table next year. Was ****ting myself for about half an hour, but thank **** the Yak pulled his finger out.

I'd bite their hand off if I was offered 5th again & the Carling Cup next year.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

(to the tune of 'my old man's a dustman')

POSH SPICE IS A SLAPPER,
        SHE IS A DIRTY WHORE,
        AND WHEN SHE'S SHAGGIN' BECKHAM,
        SHE DREAMS OF JOE-MAX MOORE!!!

Comment

• Why is Juande Ramos stalking Keegan and trying to steal all his planed transfers?

Comment

Why is Juande Ramos stalking Keegan and trying to steal all his planed transfers?
            because he is a **** who has done **** all since joining the club (Idon't count the LC as his achievement) and knows the Toon are rising above Spurs next season

Comment

• The Boro, Yorkshire's best team, are about to make a big for the Toons best player Alan Smith, his prolific scoring rate has turn a few heads including Rangers boss Walter Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                The Boro, Yorkshire's best team, are about to make a big for the Toons best player Alan Smith, his prolific scoring rate has turn a few heads including Rangers boss Walter Smith.
                This cracked me up!

Comment

• Signings I would like to see.

Wayne Bridge
                  David Beckham
                  Michael Carrick
                  Mamadou Sakho

Comment

• going to be a bidding war for the hot shot.

Comment

Signings I would like to see.

Wayne Bridge
                      David Beckham
                      Michael Carrick
                      Mamadou Sakho
                      Realistic signings:

Darren Fletcher 12 million
                      John O'Shea 8 million
                      Michael Duberry 3 million
                      Some big lumbering African oaf that no one has ever seen or indeed knew existed 10 million
                      Peter Crouch 15 million

Lol only joking with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X