X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
    Dempsey is terrible.
    He's unorthodox, but he was Fulham's best player for a short spell earlier this year; at least I thought so.

Did Eddie Johnson look lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      He's unorthodox, but he was Fulham's best player for a short spell earlier this year; at least I thought so.
      He was doing very well earlier in the season and was the only one scoring for Fulham. I think he's decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post

Did Eddie Johnson look lost?
        Yes he did. I don't think he is used to the English game yet. A year in the Championship will do him good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          He was doing very well earlier in the season and was the only one scoring for Fulham. I think he's decent.
          He was the worst player in todays game.

Comment

• biggest crowd of the season today.
            pulled the place down for martins when he came off and let Keegan how we feel about it, Barton man of the match, it seemed.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              biggest crowd of the season today.
              pulled the place down for martins when he came off and let Keegan how we feel about it, Barton man of the match, it seemed.
              I gave Viduka man of the match. All 3 forwards have 6 goals. If Keegan keeps playing all 3 maybe a partnership will happen and we will see more goals.

Comment

• We are staying up!!!!!!!

****ing ave it!!!!

http://www.citizen.co.za/index/AFPDa...lt-432x512.jpg

Comment

• Good result for the toons, finally a win under keegan... Viduka is just pure class, if him and Owen show some form and the defence is sorted then Toons will be just fine... They needed that win to boost their confidence...

Comment

• congrats to newcastle indeed. maybe this will spur the run to get them out of relegation trouble. i fgure fulham and derby are bound to go down so there is one last spot to avoid

Comment

• Paper Talk.

Keegan out for next season, in Martin Jol, or a Spanish manager, newcastle Spanish scout lining up Keegans replacement.
                      Keegan undermind by the Wise and his team, new chief scout from London.

Owner Mike Ashley loses over a £100 Mill on the stock market and is going to seel the club.

The day after the best win of the season the southern press go on the attack.

Can the get any more of a bunch of arseholes.
                      Apart from the News of the World, great story on Paul Jewell.

Comment

Working...
                      X