This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
    Rizoom I thought you bet all your points on JMM to beat pac but you've still got ****loads. How's that and are you still up for that bet regarding Berbatov going to the toon at the end of the season.
    Sucked some dick and got 100k! I'm still up for a small bet, 10k or lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      Thanks hurricane.

Liverpool are indeed my favorite team, though I wouldn't bet on a win at Old Trafford. One point would be plenty, but even a loss shouldn't hurt their bid to finish fourth too badly.

Arsenal are more beatable than are Man U at the moment. If they can't get points tomorrow they can get them against Arsenal between the CL games.

Fulham are my second team, since they keep buying our national players. Five Yanks were in the lineup today for them, though only three started. It's important for our national team that Fulham stay in the top flight.

Let me know if he does anything.
      Kayjay is that a signed photo in your avvy. I had one exactly the same with Alis' signature on it, but yours looks like Fraziers signature. I had to sell mine over a year ago as I was in deep ****.

2-0 to Newcastle

Comment

• Yesssss!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
          Sucked some dick and got 100k! I'm still up for a small bet, 10k or lower.
          Whose dick you suck, you must have a tantalising tongue.

Comment

• looks like your 10k down Kayjay mate. mIchael owen makes it 2-0

Comment

Whose dick you suck, you must have a tantalising tongue.
              I have thick juicy lips and a good gag reflex.

Comment

Kayjay is that a signed photo in your avvy. I had one exactly the same with Alis' signature on it, but yours looks like Fraziers signature. I had to sell mine over a year ago as I was in deep ****.

2-0 to Newcastle
                So I guess I owe Rizoom 10k

Just found the picture on google. My sig quote is something Frazier said to Ali, so I try to keep them both in the avy

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool View Post
                  looks like your 10k down Kayjay mate. mIchael owen makes it 2-0
                  I was about to say he was playing **** and should of been taken off.

Comment

• David Edgar is on for the last 5 minutes.

Comment

• Dempsey is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X