This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
    It looks like the same team he used against Birmingham. Blackburn are beating Wigan, which is good news for us both.
    No disrespect to Tuggers but **** Wigan and everyone below us. We might have a **** defense but we are too good to go down and are pretty much safe. There has been 101 goals at white hart lane this season, that is phenominal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      I don't think Dempsey is even on the pitch.
      I know that, but he should be soon

Comment

• Kayjay it's refreshing when ever you post as your not a typical yank. You like Liverpool don't you? Think they'll win tomorrow and are you watching the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
          I know that, but he should be soon
          Brian McBride replaced by Clinton Dempsey.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
            Kayjay it's refreshing when ever you post as your not a typical yank. You like Liverpool don't you? Think they'll win tomorrow and are you watching the game?
            Thanks hurricane.

Liverpool are indeed my favorite team, though I wouldn't bet on a win at Old Trafford. One point would be plenty, but even a loss shouldn't hurt their bid to finish fourth too badly.

Arsenal are more beatable than are Man U at the moment. If they can't get points tomorrow they can get them against Arsenal between the CL games.

Fulham are my second team, since they keep buying our national players. Five Yanks were in the lineup today for them, though only three started. It's important for our national team that Fulham stay in the top flight.

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
            Brian McBride replaced by Clinton Dempsey.
            Let me know if he does anything.

Comment

• Obafemi Martins off, Charles N'Zogbia on. No tantrum from Martins today, who gets a huge cheer from the home fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                Let me know if he does anything.
                He fouled Geremi, that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                  Kayjay it's refreshing when ever you post as your not a typical yank. You like Liverpool don't you? Think they'll win tomorrow and are you watching the game?
                  Haven't checked the TV schedule.

Also I share a house and I usually wait to see if the other guy is hanging around in the morning. If he goes out weekend mornings I stay home and watch the games. If he stays home I go out, like this morning.

Comment

• Rizoom I thought you bet all your points on JMM to beat pac but you've still got ****loads. How's that and are you still up for that bet regarding Berbatov going to the toon at the end of the season.

Comment

• I don't like this 1 goal lead, if we can get another goal, I'll be able to rest my bumhole.

Comment

Working...
                      X