• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Newcastle are ****!
    they are rotten and relegated

RiZО is as daft as the meat heads around him

the premiership will be a better place without those pissheads !!

next season its joe kinnear managing them in the championship ...MMMMWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH

plumbing the depths of despair isn't close enough to describe how low the club will be

Best fans on this planet !!!! ........with the ****tiest team OF ALL TIME !!!

Face the truth head on RiZO , your club is a joke , the world of football laugh at your crowd turning up to lord new managers

the biggest joke in english football are Newcastle fc supporters
    Last edited by RenegadeT; 04-04-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Clash View Post
      they are rotten and relegated

RiZО is as daft as the meat heads around him

the premiership will be a better place without those pissheads !!

next season its joe kinnear managing them in the championship ...MMMMWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH

plumbing the depths of despair isn't close enough to describe how low the club will be

Best fans on this planet !!!! ........with the ****tiest team OF ALL TIME !!!

Face the truth head on RiZO , your club is a joke , the world of football laugh at your crowd turning up to lord new managers

the biggest joke in english football are Newcastle fc supporters
      As a Geordie and a toon fan, I can't agree with you more, the team are shocking. 4 managers in one season, player locked up for 6 month a pisshead fat bastard owner asset stripping the club.
      Other teams will be gutted if we go down as they make a lot of money from our away supporters.
      From the Champions League to the Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
        As a Geordie and a toon fan, I can't agree with you more, the team are shocking. 4 managers in one season, player locked up for 6 month a pisshead fat bastard owner asset stripping the club.
        Other teams will be gutted if we go down as they make a lot of money from our away supporters.
        From the Champions League to the Championship.
        i was completely out of turn but im not going to pretend that its all OK

iv followed the club and wore the strip for 20 years , and that's someone from Glasgow ,my gran is a Geordie and i have loads of family there

i just cant see how points will be picked up looking at the final games

i was hoping for a draw today , truthfully the team cant hold off chelsea (today) ,arsenal ,liverpool

stoke next week hopefully a huge result and others dropping points ......

Comment

• just seams that if you mark martins and Owen out of the game, then nobody from midfield can chip in with some goals. and when we go 1 nil down we fall apart and its 2 or 3 nil down with in mins.
          Colo and the back is having a nightmare, got to go with Boomsong and Steven Taylor next week, they should be both fit.

Comment

• Championship will be the place to be next season. Places like Blackpool on a cold tuesday night, ****ing love it.

Boing Boing

Comment

• The mighty Hammers keep rolling on. UEFA Cup, here we come

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                The toon sold good players and did'nt replace them, Milner etc, Shearer has not got the King Kev effect.
                we have to win our last 3 home games Pompy, Boro and Fulham, and try and nick some points away from home, Spurs, Stoke, Liverpool and the last game of the season Villa, I hope we don't have to go there needing a win.
                Having lived in Newcastle for many years I have a soft spot for the club but if you manage to nick a point against Liverpool mate I will lose any faith in my club.

Liverpool are playing the best football I have seen for 10 years or more and we too will be playing every game like a cup final plus we are full of goals. Any other year I might want to help out the Toon but this year I hope we stick another 5 past you simply for the goal difference.

Comment

• This forum is full of Mackems.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZО View Post
                    This forum is full of Mackems.
                    We own you!

Comment

• Bahahahaha at Liverpool fans .

Comment

Working...
                      X