This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
    Dear Oh Dear Rizoom, and you've got the cheek to take the piss out of Tottenham.
    After we demolish Birmingham and Fulham we will do the double over you.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      After we demolish Birmingham and Fulham we will do the double over you.
      Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
        Good Luck
        Don't need it, you keep it.

Comment

Before Christmas I would not have changed places with West Ham or Tottenham but now I would even change places with Reading.
          If we win our home games that will only take us to 38 points will that be enough, A win over Birmingham would easy the pressure Considerably but I just don’t see it.
          The players look as though the have accepted that we are down, and are busy looking for new clubs already.
          Could bare Sunderland staying up and the Toon going down.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
            Before Christmas I would not have changed places with West Ham or Tottenham but now I would even change places with Reading.
            If we win our home games that will only take us to 38 points will that be enough, A win over Birmingham would easy the pressure Considerably but I just don’t see it.
            The players look as though the have accepted that we are down, and are busy looking for new clubs already.
            Could bare Sunderland staying up and the Toon going down.
            I know this is getting repetitive, but 1 win is all we need, the team has the talent.

We need to have N'Zogbia and Martins on from the start. Things started going to **** in October after we lost to Reading. Then we started to lose and scrape by with a 90 minute goal win or draw. Before that a top 7 finish looked in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
              I know this is getting repetitive, but 1 win is all we need, the team has the talent.

We need to have N'Zogbia and Martins on from the start. Things started going to **** in October after we lost to Reading. Then we started to lose and scrape by with a 90 minute goal win or draw. Before that a top 7 finish looked in the bag.
              yep one win would lift us, and we should get that against Fulham, and Reading, Sunderland will brop nick a draw as that tends to be the way Derbies go, Chelsea will be a big ask, but we have to go to West Ham, Spurs, Birminham and Everton, I can't see us getting anything in London, Everton is a joke we'll be right up against it their, I hope we don't have to go their needing a win to stay up that would be a killer. Pompy hopfully we can get something their as they might have the Cup Final on their minds and they have'nt got a good home rec, even the boro got a win their.
              Last edited by col Blake; 03-10-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Who do you reckon are destined for the drop??

It has to be Derby, Fulham & Reading IMO. Maybe Derby, Fulham & Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                  Who do you reckon are destined for the drop??

It has to be Derby, Fulham & Reading IMO. Maybe Derby, Fulham & Sunderland
                  Derby R certs for the drop, so only 2 places left, West ham have hit the magic 40,Fulham I think will go that leaves 1 Wigan, Sunderland Brirmingham, Boro Reading and the worst team in English football (since turn of year) Newcastle

Comment

martins shouldnt start

he is a impact player

if the toon were to at least get to halftime without losing hed be perfect but not from the start

Comment

• 3-0 we ****in slaughtered ya. Derby, Fulham and Reading for the drop imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X