This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    It's not Newcastle if they don't shoot themselves in the foot.
    I am on my way up to St James's now to find out WTF is happening to my club, The training ground it just around the corner from where I live and its a media circus down there.
    Make sure you get yourself on TV.

Comment

• Keegan's strength's are his major weaknesses as well.

As a player he wasn't the most gifted but he made up for it with raw enthusiasm and effort and always gave 100%.

As a Manager he works the same way, he gives it everything and expects his honesty and passion to be replicated by his bosses. Sadly it doesn't work that way so Keegan always falls hard and ends up leaving.

I lived in Newcastle during his first era as Manager and saw the absolute grief in people when he left. It will be a sad day on the Toon today.

Comment

• Keegan SACKED!!!

Newcastle will be playing in the championship next season

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
          Keegan's strength's are his major weaknesses as well.

As a player he wasn't the most gifted but he made up for it with raw enthusiasm and effort and always gave 100%.

As a Manager he works the same way, he gives it everything and expects his honesty and passion to be replicated by his bosses. Sadly it doesn't work that way so Keegan always falls hard and ends up leaving.

I lived in Newcastle during his first era as Manager and saw the absolute grief in people when he left. It will be a sad day on the Toon today.
          I am gutted, who would want the job now, apart from **** house Wise, I feel sick.

Comment

• you might be right matey, and it's all down to the ****ty way in which the people run the club, I think its done just to keep the pubs full of drinkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
              I am gutted, who would want the job now, apart from **** house Wise, I feel sick.
              I fear it will be Wise as your right its a Poison Chalice type job.

The fans expect but the board dont have the resources or the know how to support their expectations.

Apparently this Arab guy who bought City looked at Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool first. Keegan could have been in the same situation as Hughes is now in, weird couple of days.

Comment

• good. hes a right **** manager.

Comment

• I would take Bin laden's as owners if it meant Keegan got the money to spend, Ashley is rolling in money, 40 mill would not have hurt him.

Comment

• The guy from the bookies on Sky Sports News has just said that David Moyes odds to be the the next Newcastle manager have been slashed right down as alot of money has bee put on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                      The guy from the bookies on Sky Sports News has just said that David Moyes odds to be the the next Newcastle manager have been slashed right down as alot of money has bee put on him.
                      No way Moyes joins Newcastle. It's the one job no manager would want.

Comment

Working...
                      X