• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvicker...n_left_by.html

Comment

• Originally posted by travi$ View Post
      Yeah I read that this morning. Robinho may struggle against the more physical teams but he'll probably be partnered with Jo and play from the midfield as a second striker. His job is to get goals and not to hold up the ball so he could be alright.

I think it would be a mistake to play him as a winger in the premiership, particularly as we already have Wright Phillips and Martin Petrov.

Comment

• Gutted if King Kev leaves, Board promised 3 to four big singings, we got none, and with Millner leaving, the board trying to flog Barton can't blame Keegan for going.
        Ashley is a fat **** house, he will not be stanging with the fans after this thats for sure, Dennis the **** house Wise who only come to the the club to take the mangers job will get it, I told everyone 8 months ago what would happen, Wise stabs Keegan in back and gets his job.

Crowds will drop and season tickets thrown away.

Comment

• Keegan gone (apparently)

Hahaha, Newcastle couldn't avoid controversy if their life depended on it.

Comment

• Looks like Keegan has gone.

Mike Ashley must be the blame here, full of promises but never delivered.

Comment

• How hasn't Ashley been chased out of the club.

Comment

• Hahaha!

I hope he has. That club is an absolute joke!!!

Comment

• It's not Newcastle if they don't shoot themselves in the foot.
                  I am on my way up to St James's now to find out WTF is happening to my club, The training ground it just around the corner from where I live and its a media circus down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by travi$ View Post
                    How hasn't Ashley been chased out of the club.
                    he is just a big fat ****, can't believe what he is doing to my club, I bet he wont be standing with the fans for a long time to come, Come back FREDDY SHEPARD all is forgiven.
                    I would like to punch Ashley right in his fat ****ing face.

Comment

• I didsay when he was appointed that it would only end in tears, and once again I am right.

Comment

Working...
                      X