X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
    Yere let's assess the situation;

1. squad full of rejects; Bellamy, Dyer, bowyer etc,
    2. Squad injury prone, no player is consistently fit.

Paraphrased into one; you have a **** squad.

3. The Ljunberg situation was a complete joke, I read an amazing article on how much he cost you, in terms of appearances. ****ing hilarious.
    4. Your club's skint now. Eddie Eagle or whatever his name is , has ****ed off.
    5. You've got a **** manager. Alan ****ing curbishely? LOL. Soon to be sacked.

6. The defence situation you mentioned.

7. You're a selling club, any half decent prospect gets sold. True throughout the years, produced some cracking players. Why all of a sudden do you think you can produce more of these cracking players, and build your squad/policy around these? Freddie Sears and such. You're only saying this 'cause your skint.

8. as previously stated, should be relegated. Afc wimbeldon got a 15 point deduction for ****ing up some paperwork; double standards anyone? Granted this did get appealed, and scaled down. Still West Ham had no points deducted.

Look who's laughing now **** sucker, enjoy your lower mid mediocrity for now.
    I'll gladly bump this post once we prove you wrong.

Comment

No they haven't. As you're a city fan you'll take solace in the apparent "fact" that you pipped Chelsea to a signing.

You think if Roman really wanted Robinho he couldn't have had him?

If Big Phil weren't there, there would have been no talk of robinho at stamford bridge imo.
      Possibly. Chelsea beat us to big Phil but we beat them to Robinho. We'll call it a draw.

I know that Robinho could be a wash in the premiership (look at Diego Forlan as an example) but if there's any manager who can prepare him for the physicality of the premiership it's Hughes.

Let's see how things go. I expect that Sturridge will become a big deal by the end of the season.

Comment

• This Man City **** has pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wire View Post
          Only joking, playing up to the old Danny Dyer thing.

1.) Dyer wanted to leave Newcastle, and yes Bellamy was rejected from Liverpool but Blackburn wanted to keep him. He's a class act who will be a big player for us this season. Ashton's wanted by a lot of clubs, Sears will play for England one day, Green should be England's number 1, Upson is an England regular (albeit the squad), Faubert is class, Etherington's got pace to burn, and Bowyer loves stomping on people.

2.) Yup, the injury thing is well documented.
          3.) The Ljungberg thing was an embarassment.
          4.) We're being careful to balance the books now to ensure a steady ship in the future. Look at Leeds and watch Sunderland's financial situation in the future.
          5.) I don't think he's that bad, and even if he is as you say he's going to get sacked. The hot favourite to succeed him is Bilic. Not a bad replacement, if you ask me.
          6.) The defence thing is worrying. My thread is actually about that as you said. But we do have Behrami and Upson who are both class. If Gabbidon is still alive he is another top class defender.
          7.) Every club outside of the top 4 is a selling club. Look at Berbatov to Man U.
          8.) I've argued about the Sheffield United thing so many times I fall asleep instan....zzzzzzzzzzzz
          I thought you were, no one can be that much of a **** lol.

Yere I like Bellamy on his day great player, loved his golf club celebration. all my points were me just being contentious.

Sunderland are surely geared for a massive **** over in the future.

Yeah old Curbs aint bad, but he;s not great either. I think West Ham needs a culture shock, and Bilic would be the ideal man to do it. Curbs did kind of create an overpayed overhyped culture, in my opinion. Hence the relegation scare.

You shouldn't have made a scapegoat of reo coker though! lol.

You have a few good defenders, I'm surpised at the sale of Anton, especially gievn the circumstances though. I saw him as West Hams equivalent of Stephen Taylor... kind of.

Freddie Sears is highly rated, but at the moment too young surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
            I'll gladly bump this post once we prove you wrong.
            Quote it, and save it I speak in truths!

lol.

You can;t say I didn;t raise a few decent if obvious points, although I went about it like a ****.

Comment

I thought you were, no one can be that much of a **** lol.

Yere I like Bellamy on his day great player, loved his golf club celebration. all my points were me just being contentious.

Sunderland are surely geared for a massive **** over in the future.

Yeah old Curbs aint bad, but he;s not great either. I think West Ham needs a culture shock, and Bilic would be the ideal man to do it. Curbs did kind of create an overpayed overhyped culture, in my opinion. Hence the relegation scare.

You shouldn't have made a scapegoat of reo coker though! lol.

You have a few good defenders, I'm surpised at the sale of Anton, especially gievn the circumstances though. I saw him as West Hams equivalent of Stephen Taylor... kind of.

Freddie Sears is highly rated, but at the moment too young surely?
              Oh, christ, Sears won't be ready for England for 5, 6 years yet. He's not even a regular starter for us yet! But he's got bags of potential.

And Reo-Coker's a ****. It was things he said in interviews and stuff like cupping his hand to his ear to the fans when he scored against Man U. But he is a very good player. I miss players like Reo Coker and Benayoun, I wish they'd have stayed. But then we are a selling club lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
                This Man City **** has pissed me off.
                How comes?

And Piggy I wish Robinho the best, I'm an acute fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wire View Post
                  And Reo-Coker's a ****. It was things he said in interviews and stuff like cupping his hand to his ear to the fans when he scored against Man U. But he is a very good player. I miss players like Reo Coker and Benayoun, I wish they'd have stayed. But then we are a selling club lol
                  Weren't that when you beat United 2-1 or something near Christmas time, with Tevez scoring the winner possible?

I'm not sure why he provoked the hate, but sounds like his celebration was the equivalent of two fingers up to you lot.

Yes, The Hammers were more exciting to watch back then imo. Imagine if you had kept tevez and Mascherano.

Comment

• It's been an odd day for City. But I'm still impressed by the cojones of Hughes. Putting in a bid for Berbatov then ****ing off golfing is pretty ****ing swish.

Comment

How comes?

And Piggy I wish Robinho the best, I'm an acute fan.
                      Bidding for all the top players, like this is some sort of FIFA game.

Comment

Working...
                      X