Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done Celtic.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rizoom you are a complete ****, waste of space fat ****, **** off to whichever hole you spawned from ( your mums fat **** )

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
      Rizoom you are a complete ****, waste of space fat ****, **** off to whichever hole you spawned from ( your mums fat **** )

Comment

WEVE WON THE LEAGUE AGAIN, OH FLY THE FLAG OH FLY THE FLAG

Comment

Congrats Celtic.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
              Rangers still suck. Almost got beaten by I team I had never even heard of today.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                Rangers still suck. Almost got beaten by I team I had never even heard of today.
                No we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                  No we didn't.
                  Yes you did, it was disgraceful, so much so the team didn't even celebrate when they scraped the win.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                    Yes you did, it was disgraceful, so much so the team didn't even celebrate when they scraped the win.
                    That's utter nonsense because the team returned to Ibrox where they were mobbed by fans after the game. Also, a couple of the players are at a supporter's function where they are displaying the Scottish Cup. The game was 2-2 for ten minutes in the second half, that can hardly be described as nearly losing. The players did look tired at certain points but we have played 70 games this season so it is hardly surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                      That's utter nonsense because the team returned to Ibrox where they were mobbed by fans after the game. Also, a couple of the players are at a supporter's function where they are displaying the Scottish Cup. The game was 2-2 for ten minutes in the second half, that can hardly be described as nearly losing. The players did look tired at certain points but we have played 70 games this season so it is hardly surprising.
                      And you said Rangers would do well in the Premier league... Derby are better than Rangers. I decent team would of beat that Sunday league team by more than 1 goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X