No announcement yet.

Man City fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City fans

Don't mind that Thaksin Sinatra is accused of human rights offences, but are ****ing up in arms that he's thinking of sacking Sven.

Them ****s have got their ****ing priorities right eh. I'm right with em, I tell thee. If Randy was proved to be a serial killer it wouldn't bother me in the bleeding slightest, but if the **** tried to sack Martin I'd ****ing kick off.

Yeah man ... sacking Sven is ludicrous; he got them into UEFA Cup FFS! what more does Thaksin want!

Comment

Originally posted by gunners View Post
      Yeah man ... sacking Sven is ludicrous; he got them into UEFA Cup FFS! what more does Thaksin want!
      He wants a good slap, that's what he wants. The ****.

Sven's done a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        He wants a good slap, that's what he wants. The ****.

Sven's done a good job.
        hahaha

Comment

My dad is a city fan.

Being a united fan myself, anything that pisses him off is alright by me usually, but to see a manager treated in the way that this Thai **** is btreating Sven is a disgrace to the game.

What's the point in signing a contract if you have no intention of honouring it?

I hope Thaksin gets ousted by the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
            Don't mind that Thaksin Sinatra is accused of human rights offences, but are ****ing up in arms that he's thinking of sacking Sven.

Them ****s have got their ****ing priorities right eh. I'm right with em, I tell thee. If Randy was proved to be a serial killer it wouldn't bother me in the bleeding slightest, but if the **** tried to sack Martin I'd ****ing kick off.
            O' neill is a good manager though, Sven's just a swedish ****.
            They had a good start but he must have been shagging ulrika for the rst of the season coz they were ****.
            I really wanna slap sven's forehead.

Comment

I have got to be honest with you Hoffy...I don't see this great job that Sven has apparentely done this season. He has spent enormous amounts of Frank Sinatra's cash yet Man City have only finished mid table and actually showed signs of decline towards the end of the season. I saw a recent poll where 98% of Man City fans wanted Sven to stay which suprised me, but they must be content with mediocrity.

TBH though I do hold a grudge with Sven. He was a ****e manager for England and the amount we actually paid him makes me sick. After the world cup he should have been banned from entering England ever again IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                I have got to be honest with you Hoffy...I don't see this great job that Sven has apparentely done this season. He has spent enormous amounts of Frank Sinatra's cash yet Man City have only finished mid table and actually showed signs of decline towards the end of the season. I saw a recent poll where 98% of Man City fans wanted Sven to stay which suprised me, but they must be content with mediocrity.

TBH though I do hold a grudge with Sven. He was a ****e manager for England and the amount we actually paid him makes me sick. After the world cup he should have been banned from entering England ever again IMO.
                At international he is a **** coach. At club, when he can build his own team rather than having the same pool of players all the time, his record is outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post

I disagree mate, he came in with three weeks notice and but for running out of steam City where contenders for the fourth spot.

Man City fans where happy once they got over forty points and therefore were safe, that should tell you enough about the job Sven did.

Comment

Come on Sven can't really be applauded for getting them into the uwafa cup.

Comment

Working...
                    X