No announcement yet.

amir khan.... plays footy like a ****ing girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir khan.... plays footy like a ****ing girl

did any of you guys watch "beat the star" tonight?

the deciding game was a penalty shoot out. Amir khan kicked the ball like my 6 year old cousin emma. My god he had the motor skills of a chair

the guy he was playing against missed all his penalties and looked like a ****** trying to **** a door knob

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
    did any of you guys watch "beat the star" tonight?

the deciding game was a penalty shoot out. Amir khan kicked the ball like my 6 year old cousin emma. My god he had the motor skills of a chair

the guy he was playing against missed all his penalties and looked like a ****** trying to **** a door knob
    i couldnt believe the guy he was playing against, he was complete ****e.

how the **** can you miss such a big goal????

Comment

Amir was ****. My brother shouted out "I can piss harder than that!" when he kicked it and fanta came outta my nose.

The other guy was ****. Imagine having to go home knowing you skyed the ball 3 times in a ****ing row. Was he on crack or something?

Haha best thing about it...Amir is so competitive...he was playing for nothing but for the sake of it....and he screwed that guy out of 50 grand wasn't it?? haha.

Comment

lol ye he was even getting the crowd going....

but i honestly couldn't believe how bad that guy he was playing against was.... i think his mom was on the verge of disowning the poor fella. He was just toe poking the ****er, i was on the verge of turning it over cus i felt so embarassed for him and i just couldn't watch

i think vernon wanted to piss himself as well but he stayed professional

Comment

true but he fights like a champ....

That's all that really matters to him, and yeah that other dude was a ****ing sissy when it came to taking pens, then he was about to cry like a biatch, when he lost......Twat...

Comment

i just find it hard to understand how he can be that awkward playing footy, you'd imagine he'd be a bit more natural than that.....

Comment

They should have put him in a pint drinking contest or a bacon eating competition.

**** it, i'll go the whole hog - he should have gone for a suicide bomb wiring kit and been asked to find the quicket route to the airport.

!!

Comment

I thought I was watching the Womens World cup or something. That was trully terrible.

Comment

lol.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

Comment

Working...
                  X