Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was good about limey lounge in the past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was good about limey lounge in the past?

i keep seeing this was the best and now it's not so cool etc.. what was good about it?

There were less ****s and more cocks.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      There were less ****s and more cocks.

No ****.
      hemaphodites such as Anorak constantly needing validation, when all he needs is to go and **** himself, at least then it’s with someone he loves.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
        hemaphodites such as Anorak constantly needing validation, when all he needs is to go and **** himself, at least then it’s with someone he loves.
        Obsession....by Calvin Klein...

Comment

Don't look at the past my friends look towards the future.

But there was something about the limey lounge from late 06 through to mid 07. Good conversations, funny conversations etc.

I wasn't a poster then though, more of a reader.

I don't think it's too bad though, Hurricane and DURAN IS GOD. Sound as a pound members.

Comment

You get some dickheads here, but let me ask you something.
            Have you ever been somewhere you dont?

Comment

Originally posted by PeROxiDE View Post
              You get some dickheads here, but let me ask you something.
              Have you ever been somewhere you dont?
              Good point is that

Comment

im touched by your warmth D HOOK, may i return the compliment and say i love you too. That doesn't mean i wont take my 5k when haye stops your boy enzo though!

On behalf of the new generation of limey lounge posters i'd like to apologise to you more seasoned veterans. Some of us are letting the side down, however after my favourable rating by The Hoff i dont think its me!

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
                  im touched by your warmth D HOOK, may i return the compliment and say i love you too. That doesn't mean i wont take my 5k when haye stops your boy enzo though!

On behalf of the new generation of limey lounge posters i'd like to apologise to you more seasoned veterans. Some of us are letting the side down, however after my favourable rating by The Hoff i dont think its me!
                  You we're in the club automatic - a Villa fan. haha.

This place ain't so bad. Its a good place for some footy chat anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                    You we're in the club automatic - a Villa fan. haha.

This place ain't so bad. Its a good place for some footy chat anyway.
                    haha **** off mickey!! i had my suspicions all along though and it saddens me

Comment

Working...
                    X