No announcement yet.

I am going to the Haye Enzo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to the Haye Enzo fight

I have made up my mind i am going to it, I am getting £80 seats and am gonna drive up there from portsmouth and pay £20 to get in the car park what a rip off. I just got to find someone to go with now none of my mates are into boxing.

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
    I have made up my mind i am going to it, I am getting £80 seats and am gonna drive up there from portsmouth and pay £20 to get in the car park what a rip off. I just got to find someone to go with now none of my mates are into boxing.
    just ordered it and all together it was £197 i have got no money left now for the rest of the month.

Comment

just ordered it and all together it was £197 i have got no money left now for the rest of the month.
      Did you just reply to yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
        i think we've found our schizophrenic.....

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
          yes this is a conversation between me and myself.

Comment

yes this is a conversation between me and myself.
            I gave this thread 5 stars.

Comment

I gave this thread 5 stars.
              Good one........

Comment

Good one........
                lol take your tablets duffgun!!

Comment

ive got a sneaky feeling Haye is gonna get beat by Enzo ,allthough i think Haye is more talented i think Enzo has adopted a more conservative approach with a stronger enphasis on defence & keeping his punches short & accurate & basically just Boxing sensible

i still question Haye's discipline to stick to his tactics under all circumstances ,i think he is the type of figher to stray away from his game plan

Comment

I've been backing Haye but the closer it gets the more I get the feeling that Enzo might just have the tools to beat him. To be fair it's more down to having Enzo Calzaghe in his corner.

I hope for the sake of boxing Haye wins as I'd love to see the look on Warren's face when his boy takes a pasting!

Comment

Working...
                    X