Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because you're English, does that make you a Limey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because you're English, does that make you a Limey?

I remember back in the day when Boxstarr pmed me and told me that he'd made this lounge and was inspired by me, the original Limey, for the name.

It made my 45 year old virginal heart soar with pride, as I was the original Limey when there were just a few of us, trailblazing through this place with my nuts getting ripped open by broken glass.

More Limeys followed in my wake... Oasis Lad (okay, honorary, oh aye), The Hoff, Stinger.... top lads all. But there were also honorary Limeys like Fiesty Wench (who, you'll note, doesn't post in this area of the forum any more... coincidence?) and The Gay Red Indian.

But lately my soul has wept and bled to see the amount of unwashed, unread Millwall supporters thinking this is an area for them to post in just because they were born in these Isles.

I mean, I love Andy like a brother - a ginger brother with NHS glasses, but a brother nonetheless - but if I were modding this place not a single badly spelt post of his would escape my delete key.

I don't need to tell you there's another ****** (who will reply to this thread with some moronic reply within fifteen minutes, just watch) that I'd never let post here.

I see this lounge as being like the love sap from my balls... that's how much I hold in high regard. I haven't posted here much, and I've never moderated here, but I like to read it, and I like to feel that a part of me is in it.

But there's dogs pissing in my love sap.

You know what I'm saying.

I was the third Limey behind Anorak and Barry who I think was the original Limey

Comment

Jimmy the Gent, right?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Jimmy the Gent, right?
        yeh, was gazbo when I first joined but that name was ****

Comment

You're jimmy the gent?

Wow you guys arse raped me bad in my first couple of months.

Comment

Working...
          X