No announcement yet.

Aston Villa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Villa

Looks like they have missed out on Tottenhams Jermaine Defoe and Pascal Chimbonda but have had bids accepted for Wayne Routledge and Kevin Prince Boateng.

It surprises me about Boateng because although he hasn't really impressed he has only been here half a season and is very young, plus Ramos tried to sign him while at Sevilla and he has featured a lot.

Villa should also change their name to Tottenham Rejects as they want all our players.

i reckon we've rang you up today to confirm the routledge signing and juande has said to martin "anyone else you fancy amigo??" and we've said boateng. im well pleased with his signing i think he's going to be a great asset and just adds to our young exciting squad

not so sure about routledge in fairness but its a good squad player and we need back up for gabby. hold your horses about defoe and chimbonda, im not putting it past god, sorry i mean o'neill to make a late strike for them tomorrow

as for picking off your rejects son.... behave yourself

on a serious note though mate i think we're both building really good young squads. futures bright for both of us i reckon

Comment

Routledge ain't that bad just no lennon. Not sure about Boateng but it takes time to adapt to the premiership he could be good.

But you are right we both have good young squads and good managers and hopefully we can challenge at least for top6 hopefully higher.

Comment

Wayne Routledge, what happen to him at spurs big things were though of when he signed.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          Wayne Routledge, what happen to him at spurs big things were though of when he signed.
          i think aaron lennon happened mate.... hard to get in the team ahead of him really

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
            i think aaron lennon happened mate.... hard to get in the team ahead of him really
            Lennon looks better and better every time you see him, and spurs got him on the cheap from Leeds (I think).

Comment

theres been a mistake, apparently we're not getting boateng anymore..... gutted

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                Looks like they have missed out on Tottenhams Jermaine Defoe and Pascal Chimbonda but have had bids accepted for Wayne Routledge and Kevin Prince Boateng.

It surprises me about Boateng because although he hasn't really impressed he has only been here half a season and is very young, plus Ramos tried to sign him while at Sevilla and he has featured a lot.

Villa should also change their name to Tottenham Rejects as they want all our players.
                Totenham rejects if they aint good enough for Totenham then they cant be that good in any case u guys aint Arsenal , Stalteri, L Y Pyo ,Gardner,Jenas

Comment

Working...
                X