Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What doe's every one think about working with foreigner's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What doe's every one think about working with foreigner's?

I was at the factory today just about finishing my first shift before lunch. Theres quite a few coloured's that work here - or "darkies" as I refer to them - and they alway's seem to get there own way about thing's.

I was in the cantean and I asked for some stake and chip's of the menu - they had currie on their which pissed me off - and weighted to be searved. The bloke behind the counter goe's "sorry mate, this guy was before you in the cue."

I look's round and there's a darkie next too me.

I mean, one minute there'll be before us in the cue, the next thing we'll all be haveing to where viel's and say prayer's to allah, you no what I mean?

But I supose some of you will say that this isnt "politicaly correct" right? This is whats wrong with the country today.

Originally posted by Sgt Blake View Post
    I was at the factory today just about finishing my first shift before lunch. Theres quite a few coloured's that work here - or "darkies" as I refer to them - and they alway's seem to get there own way about thing's.

I was in the cantean and I asked for some stake and chip's of the menu - they had currie on their which pissed me off - and weighted to be searved. The bloke behind the counter goe's "sorry mate, this guy was before you in the cue."

I look's round and there's a darkie next too me.

I mean, one minute there'll be before us in the cue, the next thing we'll all be haveing to where viel's and say prayer's to allah, you no what I mean?

But I supose some of you will say that this isnt "politicaly correct" right? This is whats wrong with the country today.
    Are you Col Blakes twin brother?

Comment

oh, just **** off will ya...

****ing tosser.....

****ing useless and pointless thread.......

Get over it, its not the end of the world.....

So a coloured person got served before you in a queue..... so What??

If he was there before you, why the **** shall you get served first, does your dad own the canteen....
      Last edited by fasman; 01-21-2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Jack Straw for PM. Did you know that if Gordon Brown was to die now, Jack Straw would become Prime Minister?.

Comment

Originally posted by fasman View Post
          oh, just **** off will ya...

****ing tosser.....

****ing useless and pointless thread.......

Get over it, its not the end of the world.....

So a coloured person got served before you in a queue..... so What??

If he was there before you, why the **** shall you get served first, does your dad own the canteen....
          O.K, this was a satire thread..... I got all excited for nothing....

Comment

Working...
          X