Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Haye vs Maccarinelli

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw prince at the o2, if its a similar set up then the 60 tickets aren't really worth bothering with, you might as well watch it on tv with the sound right up.

Comment

I might get the £200 FLOOR SEATS anyone know if you get a good view from there?

Comment

I like what it says in the more details section "Seats located in level 4 are not recommended for those who have a fear of heights"

Comment

Looks like they'll be quite a few of us there. I'm up for meeting up beforehand for a few drinks.

Prince can you recommend a good boozer near by.

Comment

I paid for a floor seat for Calzaghe Kessler thinking it would be amazing view I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
              I might get the £200 FLOOR SEATS anyone know if you get a good view from there?
              after seeing the 02 i reckon the lower tier is your best bet if your avoiding paying MASSIVE money.

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
                after seeing the 02 i reckon the lower tier is your best bet if your avoiding paying MASSIVE money.
                Ok then i will be going for the £100 Tier seats should be a good night.

Comment

Just realised that this is twice as expensive as the Calzaghe vs Kessler fight, when i saw Khan v Limond, Cook v Leuvano i had lower tier seats and they had a pretty good view.

The higher seats are really really high up though, if you had the ticket up the top you'd be about as high up as nelsons column apparently

Comment

Working...
                  X