Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tottenham Hotspur FC Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it'll be 2-2, it's gonna take him some time we've just gotta forget doing anything this season and be patient.

He trains the team twice a day and want's them super fit that should stop the late goals hopefully. If you don't work hard enough for him he'll punish you apparently he's quite ruthless. When in charge of Sevilla they were winning a game 2-0 and the players relaxed which infuriated him so he made a substitution and took someone off and didn't replace them leaving his side with 10 men, just to make them work harder. They won the game but he said afterwards if it had gone wrong he would have been slated but he needed to teach the players a lesson.

Comment

How will Ramos's first premiership game in charge go, can we get off to a much needed winning start against Middlesboro.

It's a must win game for both sides.
      I think it will take Ramos at least a month to get things a little tighter at the back and to get the team fitter,working harder and playing for each other and also their confidence levels higher. I can see this being a draw and Tottenham remaining in the bottom 3 until late November early December and then hopefully we can start to climb the table.

Comment

Away to Hapoel Tel Aviv and kick off in about 10 mins. Anything other than a win today and thats the end of our eufa cup for this season.

COYS - Do us proud.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
          Away to Hapoel Tel Aviv and kick off in about 10 mins. Anything other than a win today and thats the end of our eufa cup for this season.

COYS - Do us proud.
          I hope then get beat!

The get beat by my team on Sat!

Whoo Whoo

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            I hope then get beat!

The get beat by my team on Sat!

Whoo Whoo
            Where's all this hate come from Tuggers. I sense a bit of nervousness on your part for the game on Sunday. Fancy a little wager.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
              Where's all this hate come from Tuggers. I sense a bit of nervousness on your part for the game on Sunday. Fancy a little wager.
              9 games. 3 draws. 6 losses.

Why the hell would I wager on Wigan at the minute.

It's hard enough still admitting I'm a fan. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                9 games. 3 draws. 6 losses.

Why the hell would I wager on Wigan at the minute.

It's hard enough still admitting I'm a fan. Haha
                Fair enough. I normally wouldn't wager on Spurs not this season anyway. But if we can beat anyone this year surely it has to be the mighty wigan.
                Never mind you've still got that pint I bought you to cheer you up a bit.

Mind you if you've been watching the spurs game on at the moment you'd probably fancy your chances. were 2-0 up but playing ****ing ****e as usual.

Comment

so how's my favorite soccer team doing?

Comment

14 Birmingham City 12 3 2 7 12 18 -6 11 4
                    15 Sunderland 12 2 3 7 12 21 -9 9 2
                    16 Middlesbrough 12 2 3 7 12 23 -11 9 2
                    17 Tottenham Hotspur 12 1 5 6 19 24 -5 8 4
                    18 Wigan Athletic 12 2 2 8 10 19 -9 8 0
                    19 Bolton Wanderers 12 1 4 7 11 18 -7 7 4
                    20 Derby County 12 1 3 8 5 26 -21 6 2

Yiiiiiidoo! Yiiiido!

Not so good Star.

Comment

A good win for the lilywhites on sunday against a world class wigan.
                      Moving on up the table, that's 3 clean sheets in the last 4 competitive games in all competitions. The 2nd highest scorers now in the premiership just one goal behind the Arseholes. If we can sort our defense out then just maybe we have a chance of getting euro qualification at the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X