Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC taken over by American Tycoons-Good news or bad for the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
    Bull you never answered me: is Mascherano actually going to PLAY for Liverpool. I don't get that move at all.
    Oh sorry KayJay.

Once the English FA approves of the move, he's our player (on loan of course) and then he can play. And yes, I feel he'll become an important member of the squad because Rafa likes to rotate and have 'options', especially in the midfield. So he should fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
      No, we only sing about decent sides, for example those who are in the Champions league or even the Premier League!

You shouldn't concern yourself with what Liverpool is up to, just worry about the likes of Notts County and how long you will keep your current manager this time!

Oh yeah, you mention Europe - you are the only club to have won more European Cups than League Titles and considering you only won two European Cups then.....be proud.

We will concentrate on Barca in the Champions League whilst remembering our 5 European Cups oh and 18 league titles (as well as many more honours)
      Fair Enough, but we may have won more in Europe if it wasnt for your morons getting us kicked out of Europe for 5 years when we were a good side.
      My Hatred of Liverpool goes back to 89 cup semi replay at Old Trafford. After What happened at Sheffield ( I was there, I have so much sympathy for those poor fans ) Your fans behaviour at replay was well out of order after what had happened. Plus John Aldridge takin piss out of Brian Laws was out of order. I Know we could never have won that game, not that it mattered anyway. But your fans should have been a bit less hostile and coin throwing is well out of order when there are women and kids in crowd. I saw a young woman hit by a Coin from Liverpool supporters, it was sickening. I know its not all liverpool fans but it leaves a bad taste. Ill try and resist posting on Liverpool Threads in future, dont mean to piss anyone off, just hits a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
        Fair Enough, but we may have won more in Europe if it wasnt for your morons getting us kicked out of Europe for 5 years when we were a good side.
        My Hatred of Liverpool goes back to 89 cup semi replay at Old Trafford. After What happened at Sheffield ( I was there, I have so much sympathy for those poor fans ) Your fans behaviour at replay was well out of order after what had happened. Plus John Aldridge takin piss out of Brian Laws was out of order. I Know we could never have won that game, not that it mattered anyway. But your fans should have been a bit less hostile and coin throwing is well out of order when there are women and kids in crowd. I saw a young woman hit by a Coin from Liverpool supporters, it was sickening. I know its not all liverpool fans but it leaves a bad taste. Ill try and resist posting on Liverpool Threads in future, dont mean to piss anyone off, just hits a nerve.

Fair comment, there are good and bad fans for every side! Not sure what you mean about Aldridge and Laws though? What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
          Bull you never answered me: is Mascherano actually going to PLAY for Liverpool. I don't get that move at all.
          Yes, I'm sure he will, Rafa likes to rotate so Mascherano will I'm sure play a part somewhere. Its difficult with Gerrard, Alonso and Sissoko to see him being in week in week out though!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
            Fair comment, there are good and bad fans for every side! Not sure what you mean about Aldridge and Laws though? What did he do?
            He ruffled his hair as Lawsy sat in back of net after second goal. Which was own goal. Timing not good

Comment

Working...
            X