• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeb but theyre getting alot of support

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
      Yeb but theyre getting alot of support

So it seems....it will pass. As soon as they make a big enough noise, they will be drown out. They are under the radar, for the most part, looked upon as a group of worthless delinquints. If they get too loud, I promise they will be silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
        i think those pakistani british men that killed that white boy didnt help things.

neo natzi is a bad thing for multi cultural britain.
        Multi-cultural is a bit bad because it sometimes loses a person identity of who really is.

There is a book called "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order" by Samuel P. Huntington

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Huntington

Comment

i ****ing hate nazis , there the scum of the earth i hope they all die.

anyone watch ross kemp on gangs , the neo nazis episode?

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            Multi-cultural is a bit bad because it sometimes loses a person identity of who really is.
            Yet people should learn and benifit from being around people from different cultures. It doesnt mean losing ur identity, but realizing how great ur culture is by how people borrow from it.

Basically learning about other peoples cultures is great, and its the racists and bigots who choose not to learn. Their hatred or predjudice is based on their ignorance of other cultures.

EDIT: Multi-culturalism is great in theory. But it takes time, generations, for people to intergrate.
            Last edited by The Noose; 11-11-2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
              well my experiance is different..

i know in london that sort of **** happens.

but if you take

leicester
              bradford
              leeds
              london
              b'ham
              wolves

asians and blacks and whites all live togetherr
              In London?
              London is the most diverse place in Britain, and u dont hear about race riots. Whereas Bradford is infamous for the violence and tensions between white and Asian communities.
              Also recently (last year?), there was the story of violence between Black and Asian communities somwhere up north, because of a false news report of a black girl being raped by asians.
              They said there were tensions between black and asian people for quite some time.

There is still alot of racism in Britain. The BNP are a ****ing joke.The youth today is very mixed. Which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
                Also recently (last year?), there was the story of violence between Black and Asian communities somwhere up north, because of a false news report of a black girl being raped by asians.
                That was in birmingham. There was rioting and i think either two or three people got killed. Gangs just took advantage of the situation.

Comment

man racism is just all about ignorance. same **** happens all the time here. there's fights everyday in my town.. as soon as it happens to be black v white for whatever reasons it turns race related and everything comes out. same ol ****.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post

There is a book called "The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order" by Samuel P. Huntington

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Huntington
                    I read Huntington's Clash of Civilizations (the professional journal article, not the book) and I don't agree with what he has to say. People, now, generally don't look at themselves as being part of a larger group. For example, many Europeans don't identify themselves with the EU as much as their country. He seems to be right about the Islamic vs Western but the article was written in 93 and that is the only time it has come and it isn't even 100% right. Sunnis are fighting Shi'as. The West isn't unified about what is going on in Iraq. It isn't Asia vs the West when it comes to N. Korea's nukes, its N. Korea, (with at least political support from Iran) vs the West, plus China, Russia, and S. Korea. The Islamic based terrorism makes it seem like he is right but that is the only time he has been, and that is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                      this is in germany
                      I heard they set the insides of trashcans on fire, and lock Turkish people in them. Is that true?

Comment

Working...
                      X