No announcement yet.

God, No God, Morals, and Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    mom is tired. having 2 kids (an infant and toddler) is much more challenging.
    joshua is good...still trying to get him to realize that day is for awake and night is for sleeping. he is quite the night owl. i will teach him yet! lol!
    Slip some bourbon in his bottle; that'll teach him.

Just kidding!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
      Slip some bourbon in his bottle; that'll teach him.

Just kidding!!!!
      i have heard that before. that and benadryl. not necessary though.

i just have to keep him up during the day. of course any time a baby is sleeping you feel crazy to wake it up and risk the crying/fussing.

Comment

btw i had a great response to this thread but for some reason the lack of sleep is making it difficult for me to express myself and to type my thoughts in a way that actually make sense, so i will not bother.

that's kinda like starting to tell someone something and then saying never mind, isn't it? sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
          btw i had a great response to this thread but for some reason the lack of sleep is making it difficult for me to express myself and to type my thoughts in a way that actually make sense, so i will not bother.

that's kinda like starting to tell someone something and then saying never mind, isn't it? sorry.

That's okay. Collect your thoughts and when you feel like it, put 'em down. I'd love to hear your take.

Comment

Yea, this thread have had a feisty shaped hole in it, as has the whole lounge.

Comment

rg

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
              The question is this, I suppose....if there is no God, why be moral? If man does not have a soul nor an eternal essence....why worry about such things as doing unto others as you would have done unto you?

If there's no referee, why fight fair?
              BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT THERE IS A GOD.HE BELIEVE'S IN YOU

Comment

Originally posted by rageinme View Post
                Why does that irritate me?

There is a certain amount of arrogance i feel wen people say stuff like that.
                Maybe its the way u look at it.
                But it seems there is a point at which somones belief clouds out them acknowledging that for other people not believing in god works for them.

U never see an aetheist preaching on the street or going door to door trying to open people up to the idea of happiness without god.

Comment

Oh, I know. He/She and I are like "that". I can't say I understand all the time, for that would be a lie; but I do believe.

Comment

rage

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
                    Why does that irritate me?

There is a certain amount of arrogance i feel wen people say stuff like that.
                    Maybe its the way u look at it.
                    But it seems there is a point at which somones belief clouds out them acknowledging that for other people not believing in god works for them.

U never see an aetheist preaching on the street or going door to door trying to open people up to the idea of happiness without god.
                    just saying the truth man.and trying to irritate anyone

Comment

re

just saying the truth man.and trying to irritate anyone
                      mean't to say not trying to irritate

Comment

Working...
                      X