No announcement yet.

Stephen King fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blockhead View Post
    the bachman books are his best. try to find an old used copy that still has the story about the school shooting in it. he pulled that story from publication after columbine, they are easily his most interesting and socially relevent works.
    I never heard of the bachman books.I'll have to check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Pride View Post
      I never heard of the bachman books.I'll have to check them out.
      They are very under-rated. I enjoyed them. They are 4 seperate stories in one book, and I enjoyed all four stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        I remember when i was young.. I watched a movie by stephen kings.. I think it was called The langoliers some **** like that.. I wanna watch that movie again.. It's mad hard to find..

It was about these lil critters that eat anything... That **** was hot though lol.
        I forgot all about the langoliers.I think it was a made for TV movie.I haven't seen it on in years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
          They are very under-rated. I enjoyed them. They are 4 seperate stories in one book, and I enjoyed all four stories.
          Cool,thanks!I'll check it up!Im sure i'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Pride View Post
            Cool,thanks!I'll check it up!Im sure i'll like it.
            No rpoblem mate. I hope you like them

You'll probably find them on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
              stand by me comes from a book called different seasons, it was the first and greatest stephen king book i've ever read - it has steph's greatest stories in it: stand by me, apt pupil, the breathing method, and rita hayworth and the shawshank redemption

i also liked carrie, needful things has some good social commentary, and the running man is fantastic - best social commentary of any king book
              Apt Pupil is a good film. And The Shawshank Redemption is brilliant.
              (I can read, but prefer to sit in the dark. Thank Jesus for cinema)

Is The Running Man the same as the Arnie film?
              Im sure the book is quite different.

I remeber watching Sleepwalkers wen i was a teen. The mother played by Alice Krige aint arf a horny milf-type.
              Plus Madchen Amick.
              Corr blimey!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
                Apt Pupil is a good film. And The Shawshank Redemption is brilliant.
                (I can read, but prefer to sit in the dark. Thank Jesus for cinema)

Is The Running Man the same as the Arnie film?
                Im sure the book is quite different.

I remeber watching Sleepwalkers wen i was a teen. The mother played by Alice Krige aint arf a horny milf-type.
                Plus Madchen Amick.
                Corr blimey!
                alice krige, daaamn, there's a name i haven't heard for a while, after i saw excalibur when i was a kid i wanted to have a three way with her and helen mirren. saw mirren on the tonight show a few days ago, she's old but i still wanted to do her

Comment

BITD I read a lotta King books that had been turned into films. I always enjoyed his work. I don't read anymore, but this thread makes me wish I still had some of his novels.

Comment

Working...
                  X