PAC-BOY

Clyde Barrow

greened

Comment

• ABOSWORTH

greened

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
        Hey, what does the red/green k thing actually do? I recently got mass red K'd by Team Classic cos I dared to argue with one of them so dem internet gangsters gunned me with red K. Green K would be appreciated. I will return the favour.
        For the record, so that it's clear for everyone.

He got Red K'ed because he Red K'ed me first calling me a "xenophobic disphit" for a satirical post that was taking the piss out of a member who has since been banned for making racist posts.

Here is a nice quote from internet badass Andy****Hot on my user profile:

Feel free to Red K man, i'll laugh every time I see a new red K just knowing that I really must have annoyed you

And Another gem

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
        If I knew what red k'ing me actually did then I might be bothered
        It seems rather strange that he encourages me to Red K him and says how much he doesn't care about it and then lo and behold he shows up in the "Green Karma Thread" crying like a ***** and begging for a hit from some nembies.

I'm just gonna make him red again next week and I will give green K and 10K points to anyone who keeps him red.
        Last edited by Hitman932; 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Comment

• You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

can someone hook me up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

He got Red K'ed because he Red K'ed me first calling me a "xenophobic disphit" for a satirical post that was taking the piss out of a member who has since been banned for making racist posts.

And Another gem

It seems rather strange that he encourages me to Red K him and says how much he doesn't care about it and then lo and behold he shows up in the "Green Karma Thread" crying like a ***** and begging for a hit from some nembies.

I'm just gonna make him red again next week and I will give green K and 10K points to anyone who keeps him red.
              Proper pwnage. ^^^^^^^^^^

That's what's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

And Another gem

lol

Can we have our thread back now G!

Nah you lot have some issues gents i suggest Andy you sort it out with them G you brought the troubles here so sort it out...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                  It was purple dude...lol. But your bar is green, but says you have 0 rep power...i dunno. But thanks anyway :-)
                  Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                  You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

can someone hook me up ?
                  Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                  G.k. given/returned
                  Originally posted by Organik View Post
                  Some green hits.
                  Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I hit a bunch of dudes up in this thread with green about a week or so ago and not one mofo returned it. Thats messed up.
                  got all i could get ... back in 24 ....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Proper pwnage. ^^^^^^^^^^

That's what's up.
                    Originally posted by ianblake View Post
                    ABOSWORTH

greened
                    green for my bradah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      It won't take away any of your rep if he hits you. It does absolutely nothing. People with zero rep power can't add or subtract from your total rep points. Didn't you read my thread, son? If you just don't like to look at the grey bar, that's fine.
                      Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Andy...Whatever beef you have outside of here keep it outside of here please..Leave all that **** at the front door on your way in.We dont have any bad vibes up in this piece..
                      And i know Bringer his good peoples its just y'all got off to a wrong start..

Let that be the end of it...

p/s wait till ur at least 1+ hit to return the love
                      your actually taking a point away from peeps and theres some that wont be happy with that andy so just wait till ur green to return the love you've been shown mate...
                      you're all greened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X