This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I hit a bunch of dudes up in this thread with green about a week or so ago and not one mofo returned it. Thats messed up.
    Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You all have been GREENED!!!

Originally posted by FrankyCola View Post
    green k's about to be sent.
    Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    able to green these guys here
    Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    Orisha :hyper:

Spreaded to you all !

Comment

• Hey, what does the red/green k thing actually do? I recently got mass red K'd by Team Classic cos I dared to argue with one of them so dem internet gangsters gunned me with red K. Green K would be appreciated. I will return the favour.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Last Hit of the Day goes to Broffy...
        Back on the Reload..

p/s Whats with the mans dem getting Banned?
        They got my boy Miami John....
        Must be something they did outside of this thread...
        got you brah.

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
        Hey, what does the red/green k thing actually do? I recently got mass red K'd by Team Classic cos I dared to argue with one of them so dem internet gangsters gunned me with red K. Green K would be appreciated. I will return the favour.
        who are the members of team classic? ive been hearing about this crew since i joined up in boxingscene.

Comment

Jabs wants his return lads..See to it that he gets it or heads will be getting dropped off this thread..

We share!! If someone hits you remember to return the Love
          thats what were all About!
          I been having the same thing...lst to hit me back was Mr Italian..i also hit talisayen in the forum as well as here...i was finally able to hit Pac-boy...for some reason, i couldn't for about almost 2 weeks. And i kept trying just about every day.

others have been hitting me regularly though and I'm not saying they won't, just that i haven't been hit as regularly as i used to. And why all the ban signs?? lol.
          Last edited by jazluvr; 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Last Hit of the Day goes to Broffy...
            Back on the Reload..

p/s Whats with the mans dem getting Banned?
            They got my boy Miami John....
            Must be something they did outside of this thread...
            Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            Spreaded to you all !
            Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
            Hey, what does the red/green k thing actually do? I recently got mass red K'd by Team Classic cos I dared to argue with one of them so dem internet gangsters gunned me with red K. Green K would be appreciated. I will return the favour.
            Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
            got you brah.

who are the members of team classic? ive been hearing about this crew since i joined up in boxingscene.
            Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            greeeeeeeeeened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            G.k. given/returned

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I hit a bunch of dudes up in this thread with green about a week or so ago and not one mofo returned it. Thats messed up.
              GK given. I agree, alot of selfish peoiple are not returning gk! I always try to retuern it asap and use my allowance on peeps who hit me first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                GK given. I agree, alot of selfish peoiple are not returning gk! I always try to retuern it asap and use my allowance on peeps who hit me first.
                same here...like i said, some people are hitting me, just not nearly as quick and often as i see some, and like i used to get from everybody. I always try to return first, that's why i hit Talisayen on the forum, cuz it wouldn't let me hit him here, so maybe he didn't see it... the same with pac-boy, who was finally able to hit here after almost 2 weeks of it denying me.

I don't like to complain, but after i see someone complain and lots of people getting hit regularly and i don't get hit as much, it's time to speak up. share the wealth. I come here almost every day...probably too often as my posts will show i don't give it a chance to fully reload so i can hit 5 people, only like 1 or 2...so i decided to wait and come here every other day and green everybody i can, repaying 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  got you brah.

Hitman932, Anorak, Hurricane_R4yl, The_Bringer, PBDS (This guy actually apologised while Red K'in me). These are just some of the dip****'s who red K'd cos they got told to and actually think they're in some kind of bad arse internet gang. If I knew what red k'ing me actually did then I might be bothered

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                    same here...like i said, some people are hitting me, just not nearly as quick and often as i see some, and like i used to get from everybody. I always try to return first, that's why i hit Talisayen on the forum, cuz it wouldn't let me hit him here, so maybe he didn't see it... the same with pac-boy, who was finally able to hit here after almost 2 weeks of it denying me.

I don't like to complain, but after i see someone complain and lots of people getting hit regularly and i don't get hit as much, it's time to speak up. share the wealth. I come here almost every day...probably too often as my posts will show i don't give it a chance to fully reload so i can hit 5 people, only like 1 or 2...so i decided to wait and come here every other day and green everybody i can, repaying 1st.

All the peeps you mentioned Bruv are good peoples and solid karma soldiers

Give mans at least a week because of the silly limits if no return
                    hit me up and we ban them from the thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
                      Hitman932, Anorak, Hurricane_R4yl, The_Bringer, PBDS (This guy actually apologised while Red K'in me). These are just some of the dip****'s who red K'd cos they got told to and actually think they're in some kind of bad arse internet gang. If I knew what red k'ing me actually did then I might be bothered
                      Andy...Whatever beef you have outside of here keep it outside of here please..Leave all that **** at the front door on your way in.We dont have any bad vibes up in this piece..
                      And i know Bringer his good peoples its just y'all got off to a wrong start..

Let that be the end of it...

p/s wait till ur at least 1+ hit to return the love
                      your actually taking a point away from peeps and theres some that wont be happy with that andy so just wait till ur green to return the love you've been shown mate...

Comment

Working...
                      X