This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    Where's all the mega 50+ karmars at lol?

I've green k'd back anyone whom has me now, booya...!!
    I had 1 guy give me green K and I went from 3 to 5 rep power! Some of these guys have super K powers. I've seen some with like 29,000 rep power. Those are the dudes you want to get hit with green by...

Comment

• I've K'd everyone back. Got back to 2, where I was. Flawless was 0 and suddenly 4, lol I want some that sheeet, I'm still behind just on what I was, neeeed more lol...

Comment

• I don't know why I really even bother. Nearly all those people who gave me good k have only a couple of rep power points and so it's not going to do much to my 40 mil plus rep points.

Also those 2 guys who gave me good k could you at least post here so I don't have to seach for a post you guys made? I can't be bothered.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          I've K'd everyone back. Got back to 2, where I was. Flawless was 0 and suddenly 4, lol I want some that sheeet, I'm still behind just on what I was, neeeed more lol...
          That Mi Vida Loca has rep power of 24 000 and she gave me a green K. I have run out today. I will hit everyone on top of me in the next 24 hours and that Magicjordan guy too gave me a Green K. Red to Green in like 3 days

Comment

• i give green as much as i can every 24 hour and don't get any..

share some k ppl..

Comment

• Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post
              i give green as much as i can every 24 hour and don't get any..

share some k ppl..
              I've gotten everyone back whom has got me and will continue to do so. Mix it up peoples.

Comment

• Hit me with the green shiz.

Comment

• Returned the green

Comment

• I gave and gave, I'll give again tomorrow.

Comment

• Gave some good k to Dorian. The rest said to spread it around.

Where are the guys with 21000 plus rep power?

Comment

Working...
                      X