• can i getta 5 star!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      can i getta 5 star!!??
      5star & Good K....

Comment

• sent back!!!!!

Comment

• I ****ed some chick friday in Orlando that I had only known for 6 hours.....God Bless 24 year old college sluts.

Comment

• u ****in player

Comment

u ****in player
              I don't play, I never lie. I just find em **** em and flee em.....And they know thats all I want. However alot of times they think you're just saying that and if they **** you real good they might change your feelings......Thats their bad not mine. This chick knew whats up all along. In fact her parents have a condo about 15 minutes from where I live and she says she travels this way once a month or so....so this might be a nice steady long distance booty call...time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                I don't play, I never lie. I just find em **** em and flee em.....And they know thats all I want. However alot of times they think you're just saying that and if they **** you real good they might change your feelings......Thats their bad not mine. This chick knew whats up all along. In fact her parents have a condo about 15 minutes from where I live and she says she travels this way once a month or so....so this might be a nice steady long distance booty call...time will tell.
                i hate u.... i have the opportunitys.. but i never seem to take advantage of them... things need to change

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  i hate u.... i have the opportunitys.. but i never seem to take advantage of them... things need to change

Comment

I don't take advantage everytime either but when I'm pissy drunk I do......

Comment

• green k for me, green k for you

Comment

Working...
                      X