• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
    I got you boys hit me back
    Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    You fellas have been hit.
    Given out too much rep now, I will you guys up in the next 24.

Comment

• Theres so much love in this thread i feel like Bob geldof im ready to break out a chrous of "We are the world"

Just keep spreading the Love

Comment

• BennyST, Josh Clottey, Flawless, Rizo got Karma chameleoned. Everyone else is covered until 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
          BennyST, Josh Clottey, Flawless, Rizo got Karma chameleoned. Everyone else is covered until 24 hours.
          I'll hit you up in the next 24 too, thanks.

Comment

• i'd love it to be a good karma filled day

Comment

• Gave green to all I could. If you get me I will hit you back when I get tomorrows allowance! Muchas gracias, señoras y señores!

Comment

• Keep it spreading ladz...

Good work

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  God damn it man, still can't hit you up. How long until you can re-hit people? I'll just have to give everyone else my green K love in the meantime.

Edit: Got a few people in. woftam, Gully etc, sorry lads, couldn't get you guys still yet. Shouldn't be too much longer though.

So, how do you even know when your rep thing is going up? Everyone here seems to know when it will go up next except me. I'm not the most tech-savvy type ya dig. Anyway, how the **** you c*nts know eh and I don't?
                  it goes up 1 point every 500 posts or every 100,000 points, i'm close to getting both. i can't wait to tap some azz when i got a bigger stick

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                  I'm going to tap all your asses! No one is safe from the Karma train
                  my stick is bigger, they won't even feel you after i been in there

Comment

• sent some k around, will continue tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Dick View Post
                      sent some k around, will continue tomorrow.
                      damn Dick, that gina carano sig drives me crazy. as soon as i can i'll hit u up again, bro

Comment

Working...
                      X