No announcement yet.

if you are married...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
    you've got to remember that there all kinds of cheating (one time/one night stand, habitual one night stander, having an ongoing affair, etc.) and all different reasons for cheating (opportunity/very unlikely to get caught, unhappy with sexual relationship with spouse, unhappily married, enjoys sex with other woman without emotional ties, etc.).

as a female, i would never do any of these. if i ever felt tempted, i would probably try to work on my relationship as i would not be tempted if everything was as it should be. in real life i never flirt or even look at other men. it just deosn;t occur to me because i am happy. if i started feeling differently and started noticing other men or flirting, i would know that we needed to work on our relationship. Just my humble opinion.
    u make so much sense it scares me

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
      but aren't you single?
      plus you are young. younger people are still playing the field and tend to cheat more on their g/f or b/f.
      not all do, but many.
      Yeah im single... and im young. I just thought I would comment on that... I wasnt answering the point of the thread.

Comment

ok this isnt ment to bring any offence feisty becuase thats the last thing I want, but whats the difference between online and real life flirting?

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt!
          ok this isnt ment to bring any offence feisty becuase thats the last thing I want, but whats the difference between online and real life flirting?
          online flirting, to me, is harmless. i don't become sexually explicit when i flirt. i say things that are pretty vague and harmless. the people i flirt with know i am joking and i would never try to start "some e-romance" or whatever. i am joking around. it's not real to me at all. the only person i can think of that i flirted quite a bit with is Bobby Peru and that is only because he really is my best e-friend. he is an awesome person and there is no romance between us at all, but we can still joke around.

but in real life where something could easily come of flirting, i don't even think to do it. i really notice other men unless they are just exceptional and that is VERY rare and it's more of an appreciation of the person's looks than a "whoa! would i like to get with that!!!!" lol!

HOWEVER, different women do different things. some women like to get a little more explicit and vulgar with men online and perhaps they are hoping that an e-romance will bud and maybe they do cyber sex or whatever, that would be cheating in my opinion.
          so in those cases, there isn't much difference (to answer your question). that's just not me though.

Comment

I see so your husband wouldnt mind then?

Comment

Think of it this way. If you do it then your wife, mom or sister would do it, would you like it?

Another thing if you cant stand watching girls try not going places which they are explict. and dont even come near it.

Comment

I see so your husband wouldnt mind then?
                what i am saying is that my flirting is indeed harmless.
                i do not say things that my husband would find offensive.

however i know other females who say some stuff that i am sure that their husbands would not like. i think sometimes you can tell someone's intentions by what they say - if they are vulgar, explicit, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas
                  Think of it this way. If you do it then your wife, mom or sister would do it, would you like it?

Another thing if you cant stand watching girls try not going places which they are explict. and dont even come near it.
                  true...removing the temptation and availability definitely is a good move.

and i try to live with the motto (you described above) - putting myself into the other person's shoes.

Comment

ok well if you are sure and guiltless

Comment

ok well if you are sure and guiltless
                      what is it exactly that you think i should feel guilty about?
                      have you come across some flirting of mine that you think is inappropriate?

Comment

Working...
                      X